𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪

please remember to vote and comment!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Monday, January 4

Choi Hanbyul was happy. After a long time, she felt happy. What made her happier was the fact that her friends accepted that Haruto was her boyfriend, and they didn't mind.

Well, they did, but Hanbyul ignored it.

Right after she came home, Junghwan greeted her as he wasn't an official member of MAGNUM and didn't need to stay back for their work. Hanbyul held onto his hands and jumped in her place as she blurted out what happened, the boy jumping along with her.

"As an unofficial member of MAGNUM, I'm not happy. But as a friend, I'm glad to see that Haruto is the reason you have that huge smile on your face. You won't get this side of me after I graduate and become an official member, so use this time well!" Junghwan joked, laughing as the girl hugged him tightly.

With his help, Hanbyul called the boys as told them what happened, not wanting to leave it till later and have it blow up into an enormous problem. There were mixed reactions, with Jaehyuk getting madder if that were possible — but whatever they thought, they didn't dare saying it out loud, hearing how happy Hanbyul sounded.

Plus, Junghwan called his hyungs beforehand and warned them to control their tongues. He didn't want Hanbyul getting hurt by their no-filter mouths again.

Jaehyuk still didn't talk to her, but Hanbyul was determined to change that. She wanted her best friend on board, even if everyone else was against her. It was quite awkward though, trying to explain to Haruto why her brother was ignoring her, but Jaehyuk always spoke a word or two, to not raise suspicion.

But I shall change that today, Hanbyul thought as she followed the others to their usual lunch spot.

"Are you not sitting with Haruto, Hani?" Junghwan asked, being the most casual with bringing up the name.

"No, I told him I'll sit with you guys today." The brunette shook her head, smiling widely when Jaehyuk turned towards her at her words.

Doyoung opened his mouth, contemplating on speaking. "You guys didn't meet after the party, I thought you'd be sitting with him today," he spoke, causing the others to nod as they thought the same.

"Yeah, but I wanted to sit with you all."

"He can sit with us," Yoshi announced, taking his seat on the bench.

The others paused in their positions as they went to sit on the remaining seats. "What?!" They yelled in unison, shocked at the older one's words.

"Yeah, he can come sit with us." Yoshi nodded, smiling kindly at Hanbyul before turning to look at the others. "Do we have a problem, boys?" The slight glare he had informed that he didn't want anyone questioning him.