𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙚

warning: foul language, aggressive behaviour, slight violence, panic attack (??)

Saturday, January 30

"Star, what the fuck are you doing here?!" Choi Hyunsuk's eyes widened, seeing his sister in a place she was not supposed to be in. "Yah, Choi Hanbyul! Speak to me!" He gripped her arm when the younger didn't speak.

The spoon rattled on the plate as Hanbyul shook, unable to control the paralyzing fear that took over her body. "I, uh. Oppa, I, um." Multiple thoughts accelerated inside her head as she struggled to form proper sentences.

Choi Hanbyul's breaths came in gasps as she felt like she would black out. Her heart hammered inside her chest, slightly slowing when Hyunsuk's angry expression turned to one of worry. Her fingers curled into a fist, nails digging into her palm. Fear engulfed her conscious, knocking all other thoughts aside, not giving her enough strength to form an excuse.

She had to tell him something. It wasn't like she could say, "Oh, oppa. I came here as Watanabe Haruto's date" to her brother, right?

Seeing the state he put her in, Hyunsuk took the plate from her hands, placing it on the side before holding both her hands. "Hanbyul. What are you doing here? Who are you with? Did the boys come?" He couldn't help but bombard the younger with questions, his anger rising when she didn't answer any of them.

"A-Alone," she stammered, dragging away her hands from her brother's grasp. "Boys are h-home." She unclenched and clenched her fists as Hyunsuk raised his brows, not buying her excuse.

"You are stammering. And your hands do that thing you do when you are nervous and stressed," he pointed out, his eyes darkening as he tried to control his anger. "Why are you fucking lying to me?"

Hanbyul whimpered, squirming as Hyunsuk grabbed her hand again, this time causing her a lot of pain. "Oppa, I-I just–" Her eyes widened, seeing the tall male behind her brother approaching them.

"Hey, buddy. I'd appreciate if you kept your hands away from my girlfriend." Haruto's deep voice was heard, the male pulling Hanbyul's hands away from Hyunsuk's grasps.

Choi Hyunsuk turned around, facing his rival with a confused expression. "Your girlfriend?" He repeated, looking at his sister in disbelief. "What?"

"You heard me well, Strikes." Haruto smirked when the emerald-haired male eyed their intertwined hands. "This is my girlfriend, Yoon Hanbyul."

Yoon Hanbyul? "Is he telling the truth?" Hyunsuk disregarded the other, looking directly at Hanbyul who looked everywhere but at her brother. "Hanbyul, what the fuck?! Why won't you answer me?!" He yelled, slowly gaining the attention of the people in the room.

"He, uh –"

"Don't fucking talk to her like that." Haruto snapped, maintaining a glare even though he was enjoying this riled up Choi Hyunsuk. "You don't have any business with her, so I think it would be better if you spoke to me instead."