𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Saturday, February 6

D–7

Choi Hyunsuk had stepped into the game, working alongside his soldiers, which wasn't an everyday occurrence. Another call came through, and Park Jihoon answered it, listening in on his Bluetooth headset as he walked behind his boss. His eyes widened at the news he received, confusedly staring at Hyunsuk's back.

"Alright, I'll send someone to check them." He ended the call. "Boss hyung, we received a consignment from iKON. They also said that they'll handle NCT127. What's happening?" Jihoon questioned, not knowing their allies are included too.

"We don't know how big this is going to get, and since iKON is closer with the NCT subsidiaries, they talked, and apparently NCT127 had already decided to not be involved in the fight." Hyunsuk shrugged, overly confident about their win.

"What about ONEUS, then?"

"BLACKPINK is handling them. They'll be making obstacles so they won't be able to make it even if SEKIRYU calls for them."

Jihoon nodded, mentally noting everything down. "What about ATEEZ? Should I give the memo to our boys?" He asked, taking his phone out of his pocket, raising his brow when Hyunsuk shook his head.

"The hitman and fighter of ATEEZ have backed out, so I don't think they'll be much of a problem." The emerald-haired male sighed, looking around at the building. "But three of ours also backed out, so we might have to find replacements."

"Who backed out?" Jihoon was curious to know who was courageous enough to back away from a fight after pledging to work under MAGNUM.

"Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin and Choi Beomgyu of TXT," the boss of MAGNUM answered. "They said they didn't want to fight their brothers, Choi San and Choi Jongho of ATEEZ, so they backed out."

Park Jihoon nodded, understanding the reasoning behind their departure.

Family always comes first. It was his only reason for pledging his loyalty to MAGNUM under Choi Hyunsuk. Along with the others, he was also an orphan who found a home and a family after Yang Hyunsuk took them in. He was forever grateful for the gesture and swore to protect his family when needed.