𝙊𝙝, 𝙈𝙮!

please remember to vote and comment!

Saturday, January 30

Watanabe Haruto played with the pen in his hand as he stared at the girl in front of him. They were currently in his apartment, doing their homework for the weekend. He rested his chin on his palm as he observed Hanbyul doing her Math questions.

He unknowingly smiled to himself, watching the brunette blow on a piece of her hair that fell on her face. She bit her lip as she looked at the question, not understanding how to solve the equation full of numbers and letters.

Pointing her pencil at Haruto, she sighed, her eyes on her book. "You have done nothing except stare at me for the past five minutes. The problems will not solve themselves, Ruto." She looked up, making eye contact with the older. "What am I going to do with you?" She scrunched her face into a frown before laughing, unable to keep up the act.

"I don't understand it," the male answered, not even bothering to look at the questions.

Hanbyul rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Of course you don't. You never understand a question when I'm in front of you." She sarcastically smiled, pursing her lips. "But when the teacher gives a surprise quiz, you can ace that. Matji?"

"Dangyunhaji!" Haruto batted his eyelashes, widely smiling back. "I seem to forget everything I have ever learnt whenever my girlfriend is in front of me."

"Okay, very funny. Haha." The girl scoffed, raising her hand, threatening to hit him. "Now tell me what you don't understand." She frowned, sighing as she looked at him for an answer.

Haruto patted the seat next to him, looking at Hanbyul innocently. "Come sit here and explain. From the first question onwards," he answered, smirking to himself when the girl complied, sitting next to him.

"Okay, for this," she mumbled, cross-checking the solution on her book, "you just have to add these two and then–" Haruto leaned close, placing a kiss on her cheek, startling the younger.

He pretended to listen, nodding. "And after that?" He kept an innocent look on his face, biting back a smile when Hanbyul sighed.

"After that, you divide this–" The girl stopped speaking as the male turned her face towards him, pecking her lips quickly before she could oppose. Not that she would, though. "Do you want a break?" She asked, controlling her pounding heart as she observed Haruto.

"What?"

"You keep doing these overly sappy things to distract me. Do you want to take a break from the studying?"

Overly sappy? Haruto thought his gestures would have the female floored, but guess they didn't work. He didn't give up, though. The raven-haired male's eyebrows furrowed in amusement. "What kind of break?" He winked, causing Hanbyul's mouth to fall open at his innuendo.