𝙄'𝙢 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙

Thursday, October 22

"Explain!" Choi Hanbyul whisper-yelled as soon as she made her way towards Yoshi and Yedam, who walked halfway to meet her. They took their seat at the table, the others out of earshot as they spoke.

"Do you know who you just talked to?!" Yoshi exclaimed, bouncing his knees as he tried to contain himself. She figured it was an important figure, especially when she got such a reaction out of the silver-haired male.

"Who?"

"Watanabe Haruto," Yedam stated, as if she had to know exactly who that was. I mean, I do, but only his face and voice. Not what he does, she thought, but she had a rough idea that he must probably work in the same field as her brother, seeing the two boys get worked up.

"Oh, no?"

But my acting was insufficient. Yedam knew that I didn't have a clue about him. "He's the leader of SEKIRYU; a rivalling gang." Yedam looked around, Yoshi doing the same before looking at her.

"And that's not good?" she questioned.

"Not at all. Especially if he finds out you are boss hyung's sister."

Welp, time to dig myself a grave and crawl inside.

Hanbyul thought about the severity of the issue, knowing it was a lot as a rival gang was involved. What she feared was not the risk of Watanabe Haruto finding out about Hyunsuk being her brother, but it was Choi Hyunsuk finding out she interacted with the enemy. And that I found him insanely handsome, too.

A rival gang could kidnap her and torture her, but the pain of that wouldn't compare to Hyunsuk ignoring her and going further away than he already was.

The brunette was too wrapped up in her thoughts to hear what Yoshi was rambling about, but heard (what she thought was) the important parts. "... so stay with us throughout the night. We won't tell boss hyung ... at least not now." He assured, patting her back comfortingly.

They took her shocked expression and speechlessness for fear of meeting the enemy, not understanding the thoughts that went through her mind. As the younger rubbed her arms to keep them warm, Yedam noticed, taking off his blazer and putting it over her shoulders in a flash.

"So," Hanbyul started, gaining the attention of the boys, "he must be pretty old, huh? I mean, to be a leader of such an extreme gang," she inquired.

He didn't look that old, but being a leader of a reputed gang means a lot of experience ... and that (although not necessarily) means a lot of years.

"He's nineteen, not much," Yedam answered the question that was running in her mind.

"Oh, wow. So, I guess they transferred leadership to him? Just like Hyunsuk oppa?"