𝘽𝙤𝙮

an update bc our treasure bois won roty at golden disk awards, released their full-length album and also bc our maknae junghwanie graduated! enjoy!

Sunday, January 31

For the first time in his life, Watanabe Haruto felt at ease as he slept peacefully and woke up without the darkness enveloping him. Glancing down at the angel of light snuggled in his chest, he figured out why the darkness left.

Hanbyul meant 'big star', and I am truly lucky to call her my star.

When the alarm rang beside Haruto's bed, Hanbyul stirred in his arms and slowly opened her puffy eyes. The male twirled a strand of her hair around his index, leaning down and pecked her lips.

"Morning, Hani. How are you feeling?" He swiped his thumb across the soft skin of her pink cheeks.

Hanbyul placed her head against his chest, snuggling even closer, and she answered him. "Sad, tired and grateful," she replied, a sigh leaving her lips.

"What about hungry?" Haruto tried lightening her mood.

Hanbyul managed a dry chuckle. "A little of that, too."

Haruto picked her up bridal-style from the bed, causing the younger to squeal and smack him to put her down. But he simply ignored her mosquito-bite-like punches on his back and placed her on the kitchen counter.

"Do you mind eating some rice with a few side dishes? It'll energize you." The raven-haired male tilted his head at Hanbyul as she stared at him with a light smile on her face.

Haruto unknowingly mimicked her, feeling at ease. After last night, that smile now means the world to me. I never want to see her cry ever again. Seeing Hanbyul hurting and Haruto not being able to do anything about it was an excruciatingly painful process, and he didn't want to feel that ever again.

"I don't really have an appetite for rice, Ruto," Hanbyul mumbled, nervously looking down at her fingers as she spoke.

"Fine. I'll let you have your morning sugar." Haruto placed his hands on his hips, looking over at the pantry to remember what he had. "What is it you want ... pancakes and whipped cream ... or Lucky Charms?" He laughed lightly, seeing the younger one's face light up.

"You got Lucky Charms? The boss of SEKIRYU eats Lucky Charms?" Hanbyul burst into laughter at his words. But a certain twinge in Haruto's heart made him go crazy over her being happy ... even if it was at his expense.

I'm becoming a sappy fucker, aren't I? Haruto thought to himself, but only smiled harder. As long as it makes Hanbyul happy, I'm fine.

"Where did you read that mafia bosses don't eat Lucky Charms?" The male leaned over the counter and brought his face inline with hers. Hanbyul's eyes drifted down to his lips for a split second before they rested back on his eyes.