𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧

One Year Later

One Year Later

Watanabe Haruto nervously tapped the sides of his steering wheel as he waited for his girlfriend to answer his call. Within three rings, she picked it up, greeting him with her usual cheerfulness.

"Hello!"

"Hey." Haruto smiled to himself, unable to believe how everything came together. "Can you ask one of the boys to drop you off near the bakery? I am strictly prohibited from entering MAGNUM's areas," he muttered, feeling bitter.

"I'm near the big mart next to the bakery, actually." Hanbyul giggled, confusing the older. "And now I'm at your car." She tapped on the glass, her shoulders shaking as she laughed at her boyfriend's surprised expression.

The brunette opened the door to the car, sitting on the passenger seat as she fixed her dress and put on her seatbelt. She looked over at Haruto, who just kept staring at her with a dazed smile on his face.

"Sir! Snap out of it!" Hanbyul clapped her hands in front of his face, pulling him out of his daydream. Haruto rolled his eyes, leaning over from his seat, his eyes closed as he puckered his lips ...

... only for his seatbelt to hold him back.

The female held back her laugh, awkwardly watching him tug on the seatbelt. "Are you trying to fight me?" She inquired, putting a pout on Haruto's face. He slumped back in seat, glaring down at the seatbelt.

Deciding to continue what he had planned, Hanbyul took off her seatbelt, lifting his chin up and placing her lips on his gently. "Happy anniversary, Ruto," she stated as they pulled away from the kiss.

"Happy anniversary, Hani."

|<><><><><>|

The sky glowed with dazzling orange hues as a cool breeze waved over the whole park. Hanbyul smiled to herself as she saw Haruto already taking off his shirt, placing it over her shoulders.

She wore the shirt before laying her head on his lap, looking up at him. Haruto kept poking her cheeks, widening her smile. "You are cold, aren't you?" Hanbyul inquired, seeing him breathe out harshly.

"No."

The brunette raised her index, placing it on his clothed chest as she traced a circle. "I can see your tattoo, your t-shirt is that thin." She blew on his face, giggling as he flinched at the sudden act.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, right?" Haruto leant against his arms, smirking as he looked down at the younger. Hanbyul sighed, sitting straight with a blank look on her face.

"And there you go, ruining the mood."

"Nothing I haven't done before."

"Fuck you."