𝙁𝙭𝙭𝙠 𝙄𝙩

this is quite a wordy chapter. please read well :)

warning; foul language, mentions and slight depictions of violence

Saturday, January 30

Choi Hanbyul smiled to herself, kicking rocks outside her house. Haruto had just left after dropping her off, promising a date the next day. She forgot all worries after his confession and Hanbyul still couldn't get to control her heart after their goodbye kiss.

Kissing Haruto could never get old.

Giddily skipping like a schoolgirl, the brunette took out her key and opened the door to her house, a wide smiling adorning her face. "I'm back," she called out, struggling to take her phone out of her fancy purse.

"You seem quite happy. I wonder what happened." Hanbyul froze as she heard the all-too-familiar voice. "Ah, it's probably because of your boyfriend, huh? Watanabe Haruto?" She looked up, seeing Hyunsuk seated in a wingback chair, smiling sarcastically.

Her gaze went over the living room, eyes widening as she saw the boys kneeling on the floor. She observed each one, all their heads down, not daring to look up at her. Frowning when she didn't see Junghwan, she saw Jihoon — who stood beside her brother — discreetly nod to the stairs, signaling that they sent him upstairs.

If Junghwan was sent upstairs by Hyunsuk, then shit was about to go down.

"You don't seem to talk much, Hanbyul. Is something wrong?" Hyunsuk crossed his legs, propping his face on his palms as he stared at her for an answer.

"Oppa, I can explain. Please, just –"

"Wah, look at you speak!" The emerald-haired male clapped his hands, sarcasm dripping in every word he spoke. "Where did all the stammering, sweating and the hand thing go? Do you feel more relieved now that your secret is out?" His expression shifted into a blank one as a glare settled in his eyes.

Hanbyul bit the inside of her cheek, shutting her eyes to hold back her eye roll. Keep it inside, don't explode. "Is it wrong to date someone I like?" She couldn't help but ask her question, causing the others to look up at her.

Do you fucking want to die? Or kill us in the process? Their faces read, and the girl looked away, regretting her words.

"Is it wrong? You are really asking me that?" Hyunsuk stood up, immediately causing Hanbyul to take a step back. For a split second, hurt flashed through his face, but his glare was still fixated. "To someone else, no. But when it's Watanabe Haruto of SEKIRYU, then yes. Yes, it's fucking wrong!"

"It wasn't like you gave me a choice." Hanbyul sighed, widening her eyes when Jihoon's mouth fell open. I didn't speak my thoughts out, did I? But the looks on the boys' faces answered her question. Yes, yes, I did.