𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨

please remember to vote and comment!

Thursday, October 29

Watanabe Haruto waited outside near the school gates, typing away on his phone, putting his plan into action. He waited until he got a reply from ONEUS. Ding. A small smile crept on Haruto's face as he read the message, counting for a minute under his breath.

And three ... two ... and one.

Just like he expected, the boys rushed out of the main entrance, making their way towards the gates. Haruto hid behind the guardroom, watching the boys as they scrambled towards their cars. He counted the boys, his smile widening when he recognised all of them as the boys who always stayed by Hanbyul's side.

Nine of them? They all must be in MAGNUM. Even Jaehyuk? What a surprise. No wonder they were always wary of me; they know who I am.

Seeing his obstacles out of the way, Haruto practically skipped to the class, knowing Hanbyul would be alone. Time to work my charms. He quickly made it to class, seeing the girl's head down as she doodled on her book. He took his usual seat at the back, waiting for his other plan to work.

The raven-haired face genius tapped away on his phone, checking the statuses of his bases around Seoul. When he heard chairs scraping against the floor, he stood, looking up to see his other plan.

The class's English teacher, Mr Choi, stood in front, greeting the children before gesturing them to sit down. Choi San; hitman of ATEEZ. Irresistibly charming and knew how to get things done. One of SEKIRYU's allies. The older eyed the empty seats around Hanbyul, exchanging glances with Haruto.

"Hanbyul, good to see you without being covered by the army around you." He chuckled, causing the said girl to look up when he called her name. "Any idea why they aren't here?"

"Asahi, Yedam and Yoshi said they have music evaluations today. Jeongwoo and Junghwan said something about their taekwondo assessments. I'm not sure about Junkyu, Mashiho and Doyoung. They all spoke at once. It was hard to understand," she stated, making Haruto wonder how calm she was at their disappearances. Is this how they always made excuses to go help Hyunsuk?

"What about your brother?" Choi San asked, looking down at the clipboard in his hand.

"Probably skipping classes." Hanbyul didn't hesitate to answer, surprising Haruto.

"I thought that was your thing, Hanbyul."

"We are twins, Mr Choi." She gave a smile, resting her chin on her hand. "But of course, I wouldn't dare to miss your classes."

Mr Choi shook his head, glancing over at Haruto before looking at Hanbyul. "That's what you Yoon siblings always tell me," he stated, scribbling something on the clipboard and placing it down. "Anyway, we are doing descriptions today, so I will pair you guys up. The activity is to describe your partner using many of the adjectives listed in this sheet," he addressed the class, handing the papers to the students.