𝙂𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮

please remember to vote and comment!

Tuesday, November 3

Choi Hanbyul had a lot of conditions she had to follow before tutoring Haruto. And even though they said no, Hanbyul was sure they would definitely come to the café just to keep an eye on her.

Keep your GPS on. Text us every half an hour. Call us if anything happens. Just message on the group chat. Just type 'hi' and we'll be there. Sit in front of him, not beside. Pay for your own food. Don't eat the food he offers you. Or drinks either.

"Here's a pepper spray." Asahi offered the younger a black cylinder. It can't only be this much. Hanbyul eyed the blond, taking it from him. "And if you press here, a pocket knife pops up." He pushed the bottom of the spray, showing her the blade. Ah, there's the Asahi I know.

"Ready to go?" Haruto asked, approaching the congregation. Though he felt intimidated by the number of boys, he brushed it off, playing it cool. He watched the duality in their gazes; when they looked at Hanbyul and when they looked at him. Hanbyul must really mean a lot to them. How pathetic. Feelings aren't something you need in this line of work, he thought.

"I'll call Yoshi when I'm done," Hanbyul said, causing all the boys to nod in reply.

Haruto observed the redhead, Doyoung, push his sleeves, revealing their gang's mark. He pulled it down as quickly as he could, remembering about the ink on his arm. He looked over to Haruto to check if he saw, but Haruto was already pretending to check the time.

Yep, definitely works for Hyunsuk.

"Let's go."

Let's play a game, Hanbyul. Try to fall in love challenge: Watanabe Haruto edition.

|<><><><><>|

"Hm, that's a great idea," Haruto agreed, nodding as Hanbyul discussed the tutoring plan for the week. The girl raised her brow, surprised at his accepting and complimenting behavior. What is he trying to pull now? She couldn't help but think.

Hanbyul did her work as she kept glancing at Haruto's work from time to time, checking if his answers were wrong. Though she was shocked, she understood why Haruto understood little of the class work. He probably didn't have time to study after he became the next boss of SEKIRYU. Hyunsuk at least had a school education and had to drop out of college, but Haruto didn't even have that.

The raven-haired male played with his pen, readying himself to start with his flirting. He hadn't done this before, and it brought an unusual awkwardness to him, feeling nervous and weird.

"Are you single?" He asked, backing out once he saw Hanbyul look up with a smile. "Just asking." Haruto continued solving the problems in his book, pretending to be nonchalant.