𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

Thursday, October 22

Getting ready with MAGNUM.

If only it was as simple as it sounded. You'd think Choi Hanbyul would be high-maintenance — being a girl — but if only you could meet the boys. Of course, it would be reasonable if they were going undercover or something, but is wearing a suit and applying some powder really that time-consuming?

Hanbyul sat on her bed, smoothing the creases on her dress as she crossed her legs in a lady-like manner. Because if she were to sit as she usually does, she would turn some cold, feared boys completely red — head to toe. Junghwan sat next to her, his Math book in hand, cross-checking his answers with her homework.

It was a school night, and with Doyoung around, I don't think they allowed Junghwan to skip school despite MAGNUM's activities.

"Hani, do you want to put on some makeup?" Junkyu asked, stretching his back after applying light makeup on Jaehyuk.

"Hyung, no. If she puts on makeup, she's gonna look prettier than me." He pouted, earning a punch from Jeongwoo at his cringy line.

Without wasting a second more, it went from a punch to a full-blown fight and Junghwan got up from the bed, guiding the boys out of the room to carry on with their fighting. It was a rule when they fought. Never fight in rooms, always outside. Junkyu watched the door close behind them and patted the stool in front of him, smiling widely as if nothing happened.

Doyoung handed Junkyu the palette, suggesting colors that'd match Hanbyul's outfit for the evening. "Since it's maroon, maybe we can do this gold here." He pointed and Junkyu nodded, soaking up every idea the boy gave.

"We can do a natural look, but go hard on the eyes, yeah? Make them pop!" He excitedly stated, grabbing the brushes and already dabbing away powder on her face.

"Is there anything you would like, Hani?" Junkyu inquired, wanting her input.

"My face is a canvas, go crazy, Kyu." The brunette held back a smile as she saw the older frown at her words, probably at the lack of honorifics.

Very brave, Doyoung mouthed, grinning like a madman, unable to keep his laugh in. Junkyu carried on with the makeup process, not looking back when a roughed up Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk walked back into the room.

Noticing the lack of a few members, Hanbyul asked Jaehyuk about it. "Where are the others, Jae?" She watched Junghwan plop back on the bed, continuing to do his homework.

"Yedam went to check the security, Mashiho went early because he's upfront greeting the guests and Yoshi is waiting tonight." Hanbyul frowned upon hearing Yoshi's position, wondering why he was a server for the night. Didn't they have enough?

"Why?"

"There are other gangs going to be present, and boss hyung wants to crack a few deals, so Yoshi has to be there to deliver them."