𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙧

please remember to vote and comment!

Friday, January 8

There was nothing the boys loved more than seeing an excited Choi Hanbyul. They hadn't had much of a bonding time since the fight, and they wanted to do something together.

After clearing their schedules, the boys planned to go to the amusement park. The brightest of smiles came on Hanbyul's face as they told her, the younger jumping around the house ever since.

She kept babbling about it throughout the day, trying to contain herself as they got into the car; with Jaehyuk, Asahi, Mashiho, Yoshi and Hanbyul in one while the others went in the other car.

The boys had smiles on their faces too, seeing Hanbyul excitedly blabber about their day and what they were doing to do. They didn't really think about how not spending time with them would affect her, but now they realised.

For God's sake, they left her for one day and she started talking to SEKIRYU's leader ... the next thing you know; they started dating.

It got quiet in the car, but no one minded. Hanbyul closed her eyes and laid her head on Jaehyuk's shoulder, listening to the songs on the radio as she saved her energy for the theme park. However, it didn't last long as the conversation the Japanese boys had soon intrigued her.

The girl couldn't understand anything, but with the constant and subtle 'Ruto' being passed back and forth, Hanbyul guessed it was about her boyfriend, Haruto. What could be the problem? She wondered, trying to rack her brains to find a connection between the words they spoke.

Jaehyuk, on the other hand, understood every word they spoke and internally prayed that wouldn't go ahead with it. He felt Hanbyul stiffen and could tell she was listening in on the conversation. He opened his mouth to tell the boys to drop the thoughts, but before he could, they already spoke up.

"Does Haruto know you are going to the fair, Hani?" Mashiho asked, glancing at Jaehyuk when he groaned at his words.

"Yeah, he does. I told him because I was so excited!" Hanbyul spoke, nudging the boy beside her when he groaned.

"Is he free today?" Yoshi inquired, causing the girl to furrow her eyebrows as she didn't understand where the conversation was heading. Is this what they were muttering about? What can it be? She thought, shaking her head before replying since the boy couldn't see her.

"I'm not sure. Maybe, I guess."

Asahi turned around in his seat, facing the others. "Well, call him and ask if he wants to come to the fair," he explained, and everything suddenly clicked for the younger one.

She skeptically looked at the others, not sure if they were being serious. "Are you guys sure? I don't mind it just being us. I know you guys are uncomfortable around him. It's our hangout, it's alright," she spoke, smiling as Yoshi looked at her through the rear mirror.