✠ 𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ✠

Some points to remember!

(I'll update this frequently, if there are more points to add)

★ All characters are part-American (or English, whatever you prefer) and part-Korean / Japanese. I mention this because I will add some romanised Hangul words from time to time (bc they make reading fun!) It won't be cringy, I swear. Just one or two words, every three chapters or something. 

Editor Malsh here! So I kinda realised, the Korean is very minimal in this, and not as much as I thought so y'all don't need to worry.

★ All characters are basically 3 years older than they are in real life. This is to fit with the storyline because I don't know how I'd feel writing a mafia AU about a 16-year-old. Enjoy reading about a 19-year-old mafia boss Haruto ';)

★ Yes, it's still unrealistic, I understand. But these are the cases where the leadership (or mafia boss title) is handed over to them when the former bosses are either stepping down, in jail or retiring. 

★ And as Hyunsuk (aged 24 in the book) and Haruto (aged 19 in the book) were both potential leaders in the eyes of the former bosses, they were handed the leadership.

★ I hope I haven't missed out on any information. Everyone in the group TREASURE (except Haruto) will be in the gang MAGNUM and Haruto will be in SEKIRYU.

★ Though our main lead is born as Choi Hanbyul, she is called both Yoon Hanbyul and Choi Hanbyul. Keep reading and you'll understand why she is called by both names.

★ When Hanbyul is called by the name Yoon Hanbyul, please note that either it's one of Haruto's thoughts or it's written from Haruto's perspective.

★ Since I have a lot of work and exams coming up, I will mainly work on this book at midnight (from 11pm to 3am) so please excuse me if there are certain grammatical errors or writing errors of any sorts! Do point them out though, so I can correct them!

★ None of their parents exist, and you'll know what happened (at least birefly) to the parents. And how they came to be whatever they are today.

★ Also, we all know what MAGNUM is, and Haruto's mafia name was initially TAKARA (which meant TREASURE in Japanese, and I couldn't have that (because I came up with something!) But now I changed it to SEKIRYU, which will later be explained in the story.