𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙉𝙐𝙈

Thursday, October 22

At school it was another party itself. Hanbyul's friends greeted her with great wishes, gifted her many presents, and smothered her with overflowing love. After getting all the gifts, Jaehyuk offered to take the items to the car for safekeeping.

"I can't believe you guys. I didn't want any gifts!" She pouted, smiling at her friends.

"What did you want, then? A kiss from each of us?" Junkyu cheekily asked, already leaning in with pouty lips.

Hanbyul grinned, nodding. "That would have been better, honestly." She held back a laugh as she watched the confused and shy looks on their faces.

As Jaehyuk walked back from the car, they started walking into the school, teasing each other and joking around. Soon enough, the boys fell into their own little groups, discussing things that Hanbyul did not understand.

"Did you finish the business assignment?" Hanbyul asked Junghwan, knowing he was the only one who'd understand and be able to answer to her questions.

"Yeah, took me an all-nighter, but I did it. Did you?" He grinned, looking forward once she conveyed her answer with a nod.

Junghwan and Hanbyul were the only ones actually of proper age to be in the final grade of high school. The others? Well, they were here only to keep an eye on Hanbyul.

Cons of your brother being a leader of a gang? Your life was likely to be in danger ... even though you only spend time with him once a year.

Junkyu and Yoshinori were twenty-three. Mashiho, Asahi and Jaehyuk were twenty-two. Yedam was twenty-one and Doyoung was twenty. Jeongwoo was nineteen, and Hanbyul and Junghwan were eighteen. How were they in school? Connections and money of MAGNUM, obviously.

MAGNUM was a gang started by Yang Hyunsuk in Seoul. It was the most important subsidiary of all the gangs he had founded. But now that he was in jail, Hanbyul's brother, Choi Hyunsuk, being the one who knew how things ran — and the oldest, aged twenty-four — was made boss of the mafia.

Park Jihoon — aged twenty-three — was the leader of MAGNUM. Though they were many gangs that worked under MAGNUM for Choi Hyunsuk, MAGNUM was the only squad where it was only these eleven boys. They added no one else into the group, and they carried out special tasks as Hyunsuk trusted only them completely. Jihoon didn't come to school with the others and mainly handled the work along with Choi Hyunsuk.

Kanemoto Yoshinori, or Yoshi as they called him, is the runner of MAGNUM. His speed and discreetness allow deliveries made between MAGNUM and other gangs, raising no suspicion.

Kim Junkyu, MAGNUM's warlord, is the chief enforcer of MAGNUM, ensuring the coordination of gang wars and protects their territory in Seoul. Don't get fooled by his handsome koala looks and smiley aura. He can and will erase you without a trace if you get on his bad side.