𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨; 𝙄'𝙢 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮

When we love, we protect, and then the violent ways are allowed to come forward as the actions of a hero. For what is directed by real love will always be on the right track, and what is directed by fear or vice will always be lost.

Choi Hyunsuk looked over at the others, a grin taking over his face. They were about to go for a fight, but he had never felt happier. Being able to do what you love, but still be on the good side, was something Hyunsuk absolutely loved about being in TREASURE.

Causing pain was what he loved, but causing pain on the bad guys was the good part.

He went over the plan once again, directing the others on what to do as they listened intently. "BULLET will steal from these places. It's on the rural side, so it'll take time for the police to come. They seem inexperienced, but we can't let our guard down. We attack them when they are going to their base," he explained, the others nodding along.

"So we let them steal from the stores?" Junkyu clarified, zipping up his leather jacket.

"Yeah."

"Okay, let's get ready!" Jihoon announced, causing everyone to disperse around the room, getting the necessary items for the mission.

Hyunsuk was confident in his hand-to-hand combat, but he didn't want to underestimate BULLET either. He eyed his gun on the table, contemplating on bringing it or not. This was the first mission he was going on after a long time, and he didn't really know how to feel about reverting to his old self.

He loved causing pain, and he still did, but he didn't know what to do now.

"Are you going to keep thinking or should I just take it?" He turned at the familiar voice, rolling his eyes as he saw her face. His sister, Choi Hanbyul stood next to him, a smile on her face as she held the gun comfortably, holding it out for the older.

The emerald-haired male breathed out, shocked at how far they came. This used to be the girl who'd get a panic attack every time she'd see a gun. He playfully shoved her, taking his gun from her. "I'll keep it with me," he mumbled, placing it behind his back.

Look at her. All the way from 'the mafia life isn't for me' to MAGNUM's legal advisor to TREASURE's hitman. After Asahi stepped down from his position because of his injuries, they promoted Hanbyul to hitman, despite Haruto's and Hyunsuk's protests.

But there wasn't a position that suited her better than that.

Hanbyul giggled, taking her brother's hand as they linked their pinky fingers. It was something they did before they went on any mission; be it big or small. Hyunsuk patted the younger one's head with his free hand, pinching her ear as he usually did.

"Stay alive. If not for you, then for me."

|<><><><><>|

Watanabe Haruto frowned as he stared at his hands, avoiding the brunette's worrying gaze. He didn't feel right leaving TREASURE when they had such an important mission to execute. He was basically abandoning them, and the fact his wife was also going on the mission really worried him.

"You won't cancel the meeting," Hanbyul spoke out the thought he was contemplating. "You have to go for this meeting, else you won't get the deal, Ruto. Come on, I told you not to worry about anything."

"I can't help it, Hani." Haruto sighed, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. "For the others, I was there, so I wasn't worried. But now I'm not here, so I can't help it."