Coralie's P.O.V

"I love you."

Did he really just said that? Did he actually just confessed to me? My breathing stopped and I'm not sure if I'm even alive. Or was this just some sort of dreams that I'm gonna wake up to and then felt disappointed again?

"Please Cora, say something," Liam said, sounded demanding.

What the hell? Isn't this supposed to be a dream? And if I could think that it's a dream, then I should be awake now. Earth to Cora, yeah. I only realized it when Liam pulled his hand away from mine and sat back with a disappointing face. I wasn't dreaming. He really did say it.

"Liam," I called softly.

"It's okay. It's okay if you don't wanna say it."

I made the 'tsk' sound and took his hand in mine, "Can you say it again?"

"Say what?"

"Say that, again. I didn't catch it the first time," I answered while fighting a cheeky grin.

He seemed to realized that I was fighting a grin because he too, slowly had a grin appeared on his face. He leaned forward and whispered, "What is that you wanna hear again?"

I couldn't fought anything anymore when Liam started tickling me. I was laughing so hard and it really felt like I was on cloud nine until I swung my hand too fast that the bruises started to sting due to air pressure. "Okay, okay! Stop!" I begged. He looked at me with a frown and I explained, "My arms still hurts."

He nodded a few times before getting back on his serious mode, "So......are you going to say it back?"

"Say what?" I asked, playfully even though I perfectly understood what he was talking about.

"Cora........." he whined.

Liam's P.O.V

I didn't know that it would take this long to make Cora say it back to me. But I won't give up. I've already said that I won't pushed her in this matter. It's not like I'm gonna make her my girlfriend tonight. I just want us to confessed to each other and be sure of our feelings.

"I love you," I said again, like she wanted.

She covered her face with both of her hands and murmured, "I love you too."

"What is it?" my turned to asked, playfully. She tsk-ed. "No, really. I didn't hear you. You covered your face."

I pulled her hands away from her face and stroke her palm. Sheepishly, she finally said it, "I love you too."

That was all it takes for me to pulled her in for a hug. I settled her on my lap and hugged her tightly like I don't wanna let go but I did when she started whining in pain. "What's wrong?" I asked concernedly.

"My arms still hurts, Liam," she told me weakly.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry," I apologized. Why do I keep forgetting that her arms are still not well yet? Cora moved out of swing and just stood there staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and apologized again, "Sorry."

"Come out here," she instructed and I did as told. I stood just a few inches away in front of her. She took a hold of my hand and said, "It's okay. My arms still hurts but my heart is happy enough to let you hugged me."

I smiled down at her and placed a kiss on her forehead. Slowly, she slid her arms under my armpits and told me, "Don't move. I wanna hug you." I let her be. Slowly too, I wrapped my arms around her head, carefully not to come in contact with her arms. We remained like that for a good 3 minutes and it felt calm and I'm feeling happy once again to have someone in my arms, someone who, literally, I can called mine.

"Do you wanna go to bed? It's probably time to sleep?" I asked her. She pulled away from me and frowned and I realized what I've said actually came out wrong. "No, I mean just sleep. I wanna hold you to sleep," I explained.

Her face soften and she nodded. I led her to my room but stopped once I reached the front door. "Why?" she asked.

"Would you need your teddy bear?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah." I left her and got into Niall's room, coming out shortly with her teddy bear in hand. She smiled to me and soon, we're settled on my bed.

I didn't dare to touch her, just in case if I were to come in contact with her bruised arms but she let one my hand wrapped around her head while she used my chest as her pillow. That was all that it takes for me to go to sleep, peacefully.

~~~

I'm so extremely happy that this story has gotten more than 1,000 reads <3 And I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I just wanna make a chapter where they confessed to each other, alone. Vote, Comment, I love ya :)