"I believe Yoongi can make the right choice so if it's this one, then so be it" Jin says and Hoseok hums in approval. "But it must be so expensive..." I think out loud, which gains me a little slap on the knee. "You don't need to concern yourself with this" Jin says again and coos at my light pout.

"Alright, let's go" Yoongi lets out as he gets up from the couch, bringing me with him and we wave at the two who will go to work soon before going outside.

We walk side by side towards the mountain and before long, we arrive in front of a small path that leads straight to the house. Yoongi's smile widens as soon as we step foot in the forest and I can understand why. The songs of the birds, the soft wind that blows around us like a caress, the smells, it's all very soothing.

We arrive eventually in front of the house after a few minutes and our eyes widen at the size of the house. "Can you imagine having to clean this?" I mumble as we reach the house and Yoongi laughs loudly. "Must be why we're so many soulmates, more hands to clean". "Also more to dirty the house" I respond and he chuckles. "Very true".

He knocks on the door and after a minute of waiting, an old man opens the door and looks at the two of us suspiciously. "Min Yoongi?" he asks in a raspy voice and the said man bows with a polite smile. "That is me, along with my soulmate, L/N Y/N, I believe we are on time?". "You're a lot younger than I expected. But yes, yes, right on time, please, come inside". 

Yoongi guides me inside and I can't help but gape at the sight that greets me. We close the door behind us to face a a very large living room in the middle. To the left is a beautiful kitchen that would make Jin the happiest on earth while to the left is a flight of stairs along with a corridor.

"I'll let you two walk around, take your time and don't hesitate to tell me if you have any questions" the mans tells us before going to sit in the living room with a book. We walk closer to the living room and when I turn towards the kitchen, I find a medium size dining room that was hidden by the wall from the entry. Large windows allow the light to enter from every walls.

Yoongi seems more interested in the functionality of things as he tries the water from the sink, turns on and off the lights and whatever else he feels like doing. In the meantime, I go to the corridor and open the closest door to find a luxurious woodsy bathroom. It looks like I just entered a forest, but in the bathroom. Taking a bath there would make me fall asleep so fast.

I leave the door open and proceed to the next three ones to see large bedrooms. wide windows are in every rooms and when I open the curtains, I'm greeted by a view of trees, which is truly wonderful.

While I'm gazing at the trees, I suddenly feel a weight settle on my shoulders and head and I smile. "What do you think so far?" he asks me with a soft but deep voice and I lean back against his chest with a hum.

"It's beautiful, have you seen the bathroom? Just imagine taking a bath there, it looks like it came out from a fairy tale book". He sways us from side to side while humming a little song. "Would you like moving in with us?" he asks me without warning and I freeze. "It's okay if you're not ready. I'm just asking" he adds to ease my nerves and I breathe in quietly.

"It would indeed be nice. It's just a lot of change, you caught me off guard. But I think I should let you all settle first and get used to the house. I still need to stay until the end of my lease anyway" I respond and I feel him nod on top of my head.

"How long do you have until it ends?". "Two months". "Don't renew it. Just come to us in two months" he says in an almost begging tone and I find myself nodding. "Alright. We should visit upstairs too and see what it looks like" I whisper and he steps back to release me before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

The stairs take us in a semi circle before we enter a new corridor, a little larger than the other one. Four doors are on each side for a total of eight bedrooms when we enter them. All very large and private, they also have windows with views from the outside. At the end of a corridor lies an other door that reveals itself to be a second immense bathroom, a bit like the one downstairs but with a lot more mirrors, counter space, a huge wardrobe and shelves. Definitely suited for many people.

"If there's not enough space for everyone here, I don't know what more you need" I say as I peek out of one of the room to see Yoongi walking back to the stairs. I'm about to follow him but then see a hidden sliding door on the wall between the last bedroom and bathroom. Curious, I slide it open to see a very clean staircase, which means it's regularly used.

I turn to Yoongi to see him already coming with a surprised look on his face. Since it's tight, Yoongi puts a hand on the small of my back to make sure I don't trip as we make our way up to end up in front of a glass door. I gasp loudly and open it to find ourselves on a beautiful terrace on the roof with a view of a good part of the village beyond the small bit of forest that hides the house.

"It's beautiful!" I shout as I spin in circle, enjoying the view that surrounds us. Yoongi seems too shocked and surprised to speak, so he just nods, eyes fixed on the view in front of us. We can see the sea and I can already say I would spend all my time here when the weather allows it.

"We're getting this place" he suddenly mumbles and runs downstairs without waiting for me. I laugh and decide to stay a little longer. He must be scared that someone's suddenly going to buy the house without even visiting. It wouldn't surprise me.

I decide to take a picture of the view with my phone so I can show them later after Yoongi announces the verdict. They're going to be amazed, that's for sure. I know I am. But I truly have to wonder if my soulmates are rich. This house is definitely not on the cheap side.

After many minutes of just enjoying myself, I slowly make my way downstairs to see him talking with the old man and reading some papers together.

"Alright, it's all done. I'll send you a copy soon at the address mentioned and next week you can move in since I'm already living away. Pretty much everything that is here will stay so do what you want, whether it's keeping the furnitures or selling them, they're all yours. I'll call you soon to give you the exact date you can move in so we don't clash".

I watch them both stand up and shake hands with a smile. Yoongi trots over to me with a giddy smile which is also pretty much how he feels and I give him my hand. He grabs it and we make our way outside of the house and start walking back home.

On the way, we find an old abandoned music store and he makes us stop in front of it. He walks closer and tries to see what's at the other side from the windows with curious eyes. "It used to be a music store, but it closed a few years ago. I think the man who owned it passed away and no one took over, so it eventually just became an abandoned space, such a shame really, now we have to go all the way to the city" I explain and he hums, eyes still fixed on the building as we start walking again.

I sigh. "Don't tell me you intend to buy this building too?" I ask him in a suspicious tone. He just smirks without saying anything until we reach my apartment. He's gonna do this, won't he?

Once inside, he drops on the couch. I stare at the walls full of pictures and smile. It does feel nice to decorate a little. I turn to Yoongi.

"I'm going to spend some time in my room, okay?". He nods with a smile. "Sure, you don't have to ask, I'll be fine, I need to check some things anyway". I look behind me to find my laptop on my desk. I take it in my hands before setting it down next to him. He looks up from his phone with curious eyes. "If you need it, I don't mind. Might be more practical than the phone. My password is the first three letters of your names going from oldest to youngest".

I then turn around and hide into the safety of my room, letting his 'Awww' pierce my bag of embarrassment to let it flood me. I pat my red cheeks from revealing my most recent secret, which will most definitely not be a secret anymore and drop on my bed.

And I see many missed calls.

Before I can take a look at who called, my phone starts to vibrate as the screen changed to a call and the name makes my heart drop. Oh no. Not already.