Multi Error (requested)

Kid smiled as he spoke with the other versions of him. They were from other multiverses they eighter abandoned or fleed. He talked with fell Error, Empireverse Error, 404, and Insane Error who was no longer insane but kept the name. Now He usually calls them by their multiverse but there was already a fell so he was just being called anger. Empire was smiling at the kid. Sure this Error was an Adult, but he was only teen eons, so he was practically a kid to everyone around him. They called him kid and he had gotten used to it. Kid was the youngest behavior-wise. 404 was screwing with Kid. Empire and insane just watched as Anger joined in. Kid was slowly getting annoyed and he soon came to his breaking point. Kid suddenly doubled over in pain. The two morking him got a dark face. Kid had to got take care of his multiverse. Kid left and the elder Errors just spoke with each other. Time went by fast and soon two hours had passed by. Empire grew worried but remained patient. 404 however broke within the next five minutes.

"I'm going to look for him you can come if you want I don't care," He yelled and opened a portal. It wasn't even a minute later and he came back with a bloody mess that they called kid. He was just a bloody mess that they had grown to care for. Now they were pissed. They were so pissed that 404 was literally in flames with rage. They laid kid in the anti void covered him with a blanket and left him to speak with a certain creator. They entered the doodlshpear. They entered a meeting room interrupting a meeting Ink had with the counsel. The citizens of the multiverse stared in pure horror for a moment too much as Anger tangled Ink in Red strings. Ink was slowly choking. People were ready to fight so were anger, insane, and 404 but empire stopped them.

"I think I should make it clear that this can be solved in two ways. Civilized or brutal. Those of you who want to fight can feel free to fight the three around me but everyone else can go to a safe distance," Empire said. Empire got about seventy meters away with around 12 sanses. They watched as the chaos unfolded itself in front of them. Classic walked over to empire.

"I always thought that there was only one Error," He said.

"There is supposed to be one Error per multiverse but something happened and now there are five," Empire said. Classic looked at Empire.

"Why?" He asked.

"doesn't matter right now. I will tell you why we have decided to show ourselves," Empire spoke. They watched as the battle in front of them was slowly being won by the alternative errors who were mostly screwing around.

"Why?" Blue asked

"The Error that is originally from this multiverse is only teen eons-old -" Empire was cut off.

"WHAT?" Classic yelled he was only five.

"He is practically a kid compared to the other Errors and I. We care for him because we know just how thankless it is to be destroyers. It's never something we want to force someone else to be. Look before I get this Error killed will I tell you He doesn't want to destroy but if he doesn't and someone keeps on creating he will die and someone else forced to take his place," Empire said as 404 had Fell tied up upside down and swung him around as if he was a weapon.

"Why hasn't he told us sooner?" Sci asked.

"the same reason he can't stop destroying," Empire looked as All the sanses was tied up upside down complaining and the three errors were just toying with them.

"Should we help them?" Medic asked.

"Trust me they will soon get bored and leave them alone then you can safely cut them down. Well, that is if they didn't want to be petty," Empire said.

"Petty?" Classic asked.

"you hurt someone precious to us we hurt you. simple as that," Empire said. They weren't surprised. Sone the tother errors got bored just like Empire said.

"we'll leave now but I will warn you these strings are a trap you'll have to cut them to get lose but cut the wrong one and get your ribcage shattered, bye," Insane said. He quickly left with the others.

"They choose to be petty," Blue sighed. Empire also left. Empire had secretly stolen healing items from medic's pockets to help kid. They returned and he was still a bloody mess. Empire gently treated his wounds and placed his head on his lap. He was in pain but now safely sleeping