Fate's cruelest punishment part two

Nightmare woke up. He had felt the day Error died and was greaving just like the rest of his gang. They had all loved Error dearly and had spoken with him about getting him to join their poly-gang. Error had told them that despite him loving every single one of them dearly, would he not take the chance. He didn't want them to get hurt and distanced himself from them as far as possible that was teen years ago. They all missed their little glitch. They tried to not speak about it. They knew how much it would hurt any of them. Nightmare looked up at his ceiling. He felt horrible but then got up. He noticed that his body was heavier than usual and he looked down. Not only did he notice that he was in his passive form but he had an ecto body summoned and it held a souling. He looked at his stomach then quickly got dressed he ran to the living room.

"EVERYONE DOWN HERE NOW!" He yelled. His lovers soon entered every single one of them equally scared. He looked at all of them. His face showed that he was clearly hurt. He lifted up his shirt and everyone was equally shocked.

"Who the hell raped me in my sleep?" He asked them bluntly. No one said a thing. Nightmare wasn't okay and Cross was the first to actually take notice he stood up and gently hugged the other. He took Nightmare to the couch they all sat on. The currently smaller skeleton broke down crying. They tried to comfort him but nothing worked.

"Nightmare. I don't think you were raped in your sleep sure someone must have done something but you are a really light sleeper and would have woken up the second anyone moved in the hallway to your room. Please calm down a bit," Killer gently spoke. He then kissed the other's skull. Night calmed down soon after but he still wasn't okay.

"What should I do with them?" He asked.

"The choice is yours, Nighty. But whatever you chose we will support you," Horror spoke. Nightmare nodded and looked around he felt as if something was staring him down. He looked at the hallway leading to the living room. He saw a little brown rabbit run towards him.

"How did a rabbit get in here?" He asked as it laid on his stomach protectively snuggling the baby bump. Everyone was equally confused but they could figure that out later as the rabbit had calmed Nighty completely. Time went by and Nightmare decided to keep his child. The others would call him baby mama to tease him but he didn't care. He refused to sleep without at least one of his lovers. Not that anyone complained. everything was going smoothly the good guys had tried to make a truce with them but the 'bad guys' thought that it was a trap. The day came where Nightmare had to gave birth. They had kidnapped a random midwife to help him with the delivery. She helped and sone Nightmare held his little boy. They gave the midwife enough money for her to keep quiet and also a few death threats. Nightmare smiled as he held his small child. He opened his eyes and everyone gasped. The eyes looked exactly like Error's but they were in black eyesockets and not red once. The boy's bones were pearly white that was until you reached the rips they were green his fingers green and purple. He had tear marks but they were still blue. Nightmare hugged them closely crying. before seeing the rabbit running in with a letter. She jumped up to nightmare snuggled against Error and let go of the letter. Dust took it. He decided to read it out loud.

"You don't know who I am and I would prefer for it to stay that way but please still read this letter to the end. Nightmare the child you just gave birth to is Error but reincarnated. That is what he looked like before fate got him well except the tear-marks. I couldn't remove them nor could I remove his memories from him permanently. He will remember bit's as he grows but they will be in the form of night terrors and he will need help from all of you to get by. He still has his strings. teach him how to use it for good. If you worry about fate hurting him then don't she herself granted your rabbit the ability to free anyone from her strings so keep Error and the rabbit together. Other than that do I hope you know what to do," Dust said. They all looked at the child who now slept soundly. Nightmare held his child closer and fell asleep himself. Error would be safe now.