Struggling student

Error was a student at the local high school. He was nervous every single time he entered the building. Not because of Bullying. Sure he got bullied but that was the last of his worries. Not Because the teachers hated him. Sure there was one who would constantly be picking on him and Error was sure that teacher hated him. It was because the school had a 'no work while attending school' policy. He feared that one day he would be called to the principal's office and get suspended, for having a full-time- and part-time- job besides his studies. When he was ten, was he kicked out of the house with his smaller brothers. Fresh was two at the time and geno seven. Error worked at a spice factory in the packaging department. It was his full-time job. He worked at a local farm helping with all the chores as a part-time job. Even with everything did he still find time to care for his brothers. Fresh was eight and very active. Geno was thirteen and took care of fresh most of the time. Error had prevented Geno from getting a job which was a hard task. Now the reason Geno wanted a job so badly was that Error was suffering from a deadly kind of pixlexia. If he missed his treatment once was he going to die. Error found someone willing to help him but only if he did well in school. The man even gave Error a small amount of money each month. Which really helps Error make ends meet. Error walked to his first class. He sat in the front, as he took notes. There wasn't one class he didn't get the top grade in. He went on with his day and dodged all of the bullies. Soon The day ended and he hurried home. Geno and fresh waited for him with big smiles and asked how his day went. Error gave them fake details about how it went and how he spends time with a none existing friend. Geno knew it was a lie but Fresh didn't. Error started cooking they had all the spices they ever wanted thanks to his job. He cocked Fresh favorite. Chili dumpling wok. Error smiled as he could hear Fresh squeal in the other room. It was the smell alone the made Fresh realize what was for dinner. A knock on the door startled him and Error walked over and opened it. It was the man how paid for Error's medical treatment. He was a day early. It was a big problem since he didn't know Error had two smaller brothers. Geno spotted him and both went to hide in the bedroom. 

Error invited him in.

"Sorry for being a little early but Something urgent came up and I wouldn't have a choice to come tomorrow," He said. Error nodded and invited him in hoping that Fresh hadn't made a big mess. The man instantly noticed something child shos in the entrance and a small backpack he pointed at them and looked at Error.

"Who else is living here?" He asked. He was suspicious he couldn't have Error picking people up from the street. That was his job.

"I have a confession," Error said. He knew that he might very well die soon depending on how this turned out. He called out his brother's name. They came out but fresh hid behind Geno.

"I have two younger brothers I've been taking care of even before I meet you," Error said he was ready for the man to walk out and tell him to go die. He looked at the tall figure who looked at Error in disbelief. Then at Geno."All three of you were abandoned by your parents?" He asked."Our parent's divorced Our father took us in died and we didn't even live with our mother for a month before she kicked us out," It was the same story Error had told. The mand turned to Error."Why didn't you tell me? and how do you keep up with the bills?" He asked. Error looked down."Geno takes fresh to his room and explains what is going on," Error said. Error turned to the man again."I'm sorry but you never told me eighter," Geno said."I'll explain later. Just please take Fresh to another room," Error said. Genoleft"I have a full-time job at ####### packaging department and help's Old Max with his farm as a part-time job," Error said. The mand looked at Error worried."When do you have time for sleep or homework? and Why didn't you tell your brothers about your sickness" He asked." sleep in the weekends and homework in breaks. about my sickness, Geno accidentally found out and I managed to convince him I had it under control," Error said. He looked ashamed."Look there is someone I want for you to meet," He said. Error looked at the hallway outside of his apartment. There was one of his teachers how was he going to survive."Error... I did not expect to see you here nor did I expect for you to break the school's policy," Classic, Error's homeroom teacher said. "You two know each other?" The man asked."Yess pap. Error is my best student," Classic said. Error could see all the bad things happening."Look, brother, I know that you are strict about rules but circumstances weren't the best for Error," The man now know as pap said."Papyrus have can you know that that is what is going on?" Classic asked. Pap know known as papyrus took his brother into the hallway and Error could hear them arguing through the door. He walked into the other room and explained the just of what was going on and finally revealed to fresh that he was gonna die. Needless to say fresh was crying. He didn't want for Error to die. Error promised everything would be okay and walked to the kitchen to fix a plate of food for fresh. Geno fixed one for himself. He saw papyrus enter with an almost crying Classic.. Fresh had cried himself to sleep once he finished the meal. He was clinging to Error."Sorry for doubting you," Classic said. Error nodded."You are far from the first one," Error said. He moved fresh so he was hugging Error and his head rested on Error's shoulder."I want to know. How can you keep your grades up when you have to work that much?" Classic asked."I'm naturally good at most subjects and the rest is the teachers being good at their jobs," Error said. Papyrus nodded."Now Error I fill no longer sent money to you every month however I'm going to force you and your brothers to move in with my brother and I. You a too young to have all of those responsibilities and we don't want for you to accidentally be suspended for breaking the rules," Papyrus said. Error couldn't believe it. They just took his brother's in. of course also him but that wasn't as important. He cried and thanked them. Classic smiled. "However I'm also going to make this an anonymous story to the school's politics can be changed," Classic said. Error nodded as he hugged his brother. Geno looked at them. He slapped Error hard in front of the other's"NEXT TIME YOU BETTER TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON!" He yelled then hugged Error. Error just laughed. Everything was fine and he moved the next day.