revenge

No one P.o.v

Everyone was shocked Error had attacked the counsel doing a meeting. He had everyone entangled in his strings everyone but dream. Before Error came in and attacked had Dream announced that he was one-month pregnant with twins. Error stood over Dream holding Ink's dust-covered scarf. Dream stared at the scarf.

"Let me tell you something Dream I've always been able to get into this AU but never had a reason to. I've always had the power to kill Ink but simply choose not to. I've always been able to get rid of this multiverse within a few hours but never had a reason to. In fact, I've always hated hurting people," Error hissed as he placed a foot on Dreams stomach. It was a lot of pressure on the soulings. 

"Then why are you doing this?" Dream Cried out as he felt the soulings grow weaker.

"You can't already have forgotten what YOU did. but if you did I'll happily show you on your own body what happened," error said. Council members struggled a little extra once they saw dreams tears. Error made blue bones impale Dreams arms and chest It could easily hurt the soulings if they got a little too close.

"Please don't hurt my children," Dream begged as tears streamed down his face.

"Dear Dream I wouldn't Dream of hurting them but in reality, I'm here to return the favor. I gave birth but you forced me to watch as you killed Him you and Ink proceeded to hurt my family and mind you they haven't woken yet," Error said the first part in a sugar-sweet voice but it turned sinister. Error impaled Dreams soul. It wouldn't stop beating so he took a constant damage small but it was there. The counsel stood still.

"YOU'RE JUST JELUSE THAT DREAM IS PREGNANT ANG INK CAN CREATE!" Fell yelled. Error looked at them. He used his strings to form a butterfly that came to life and left him. Everyone was stunned.

"I'm not jealous I just don't understand why Ink made such bloodthirsty and incompetent creatures who call themselves for judges despite only seeing half of the picture," Error said and turned his attention back to a very weak Dream. He made his stings curl around the soulings in his stomach. It didn't hurt the soulings nor Dream but Dream thought that Error was gonna kill the soulings.

"Please don't kill them I beg you," Dream said crying.

"Dream let's make a deal. Eighter will, I take one of the twins while you keep the other or both of the children will die," Error said

"Please Why can't you just leave me alone?" Dream sobbed out. Error looked at him and tugged at the soulings. 

"Please don't hurt them," One was almost out.

"We didn't kill your son," Dream said. Error looked at dream the strings on everyone including the soulings tightened.

"Then where is he?" Error asked. Dream could feel the soulings dying. 

"Science tale," Dream sobbed out. Error's strings left one of the soulings and he took another out all the bones left dream. Error dropped the scarf. His magic surrounded the souling that quickly grew weak. Error looked at dream with pure disgust. 

"I've made permanent damage to your soul so these two will be your only children and I'll let you meet them at the age of ten so we can see who turned out to be a better mother. and don't think that Ink will come and save you I killed him,"  Error said. All of his strings vanished letting everyone free. Everyone but Sci and Classic.

"I won't hesitate to kill the original undertale if this is a lie or if anyone comes to rescue them," Error threatened and went to sci tale with the two. Classic was unconscious resulting in him being dragged with them as sci guided him to a cell. The cell opened and showed a crip. Error took control over Sci and made him go in first. It was safe so Error ran in and saw his son laying in there. He was alive but not healthy. The child cried and so did Error as he held his son. The strings left both Classic and Sci as he left. Error returned to the anti void. He summoned his ecto body and placed the souling in there. He opened Dreams coding and ripped out the part that allowed Dream to get pregnant. He used the coding to fix himself. Error sighed and walked into a house he had made while cradling his crying son. Error walked into the kitchen and made baby formula. He feeds the tiny baby while humming ever so softly. An alarm went of and error calmed his son before he could make a fuss. he placed the child in a sling he made and went to grab a bottle of pills. Nightmare and his gang laid in the house in a coma. Error walked in and gently kissed Nightmare's head. Error took a bottle of pills and opened Nightmare's mouth. Nightmare swallowed two pills and some water with Error's help. Error proceeded to with dust also giving him a kiss on the check. Error and the gang are a family. he sees them as his siblings or lovers. Error smiled softly but then tears left his eyes as he gave Cross his pills. He was the last one. Error missed them. He missed them so much and was currently bawling his eyes out. He wanted his family back. It has been three months since it happened three long moths. The baby bone cried again wanting his mother and error gently caressed the child while giving it some of his magic. Error looked at Cross's body it just laid there as if it was a human corpse. the only difference is that he was alive. Error looked back at his son. the little guy looked like his father Blue. but sadly Blue was executed because well he got Error pregnant.

"E-error?" Cross asked. Error looked up and saw Cross looking at him weakly.  Error rushed to crosses side. he cried

"I thought you were gonna die," Error cried as he held the other being mindful of the baby. The child spotted Cross and reached out for him. His scarf looked so fluffy. The baby tugged at it and hugged the fluffy material. Error and cross parted and Cross saw the baby who still held the scarf.

"Didn't he die? What happened to blue?" Cross asked. Error began to tear up again. His tears were big and heavy.

"They kidnapped my son and made it look like they killed him but blue got executed or making me pregnant," Error cried so much Cross sat up ever so slowly and comforted the other. Error cried heavily and his kid grabbed Error's shirt. Error held his son close and kissed his head. Cross took of his scarf and wrapped it around both. The scarf had the benefit of being wid enough to be used as a blanket if necessary. Cross then wrapped a few blankets around Error who was close to collapsing out of exhaustion. Cross freed the child as Error fell asleep and landed on his side in the bed. Cross looked down and saw the baby sleeping to so he took another blanket and made a small nest for the child and laid him beside his mother who held him close again. Cross heard shuffling behind him and saw nightmare walking in.

"Heard the last thing Error said We have to get revenge somehow. but he has to wake first," Nightmare said and Cross nodded. Nightmare looked at what he considered his nephew. and stroked his head ever so slightly. He also removed an incoming nightmare Error was going to have. Cross left to get some food and nightmare looked at the pills. Homemade with really rare ingredients. He then sighed and picked up Error wrapped him up a little better in the blanket and placed the baby on Error's stomach before taking Error to his room. He came in and saw the room looking like a war zone. The place had clear signs of many emotional breakdowns and Nightmare decided to get error back to cross's room. He sone turned to the living room and saw everyone awake. 

"Cross forget what I said before We're going to the original sciencetale Were taking the medical record of every original sans and destroying the place completely understood?" Nightmare smirked. So did everyone else.

"Killer stay here in case Error wakes up. He's in cross's room since his own was a complete mess," Nightmare said and opened a portal. They walked through and Killer went to Error's room to fix it. An hour later and sciencetale and all of its copies were no more.