'I' can change him now!

No one P.o.v

Ink just stared at the destroyer in front of him except the destroyer was now a five year old.

"Sci what did you do?" Ink asked as he stared at the sleeping kid.

"Fell had apparently stolen an instant death poison that I was working on neutralizing and threw it at him so now he's a kid?" Sci said it as if it was a question. Ink looked at Fell.

"Could you have done this sooner?" Ink asked.

"WHAT?" All the sanses yelled. Ink smiled his Eyes full of happiness.

"Now I can rais him to be a good person," Ink said hopefully. Blue fully supported the idea.

"SAY WHAT NOW?" Fell yelled. He grabbed Ink's shirt.

"We can give him a new chance of life and no one will have to worry about their AU being destroyed," Ink said smiling.

"WHY DON'T WE JUST KILL HIM WHILE HE'S VULNERABLE?" Fell yelled. So many people just cheered.

"Because it's the wrong thing to do," Ink says. Fell let go of Ink.

"Fine but if an AU is destroyed then he's fucking dead," Fell said. Sanses began to leave. Ink sighed and walked over to the unconscious Error. He kneeled and picked him up. Ink noticed that the clothing was way too big. He walked home and placed Error in a bed. Ink painted some clothing onto Error's body. He smiled and made a schedule on who to take care of him in certain periods since he found his free time more important than actually raising the kid. Ink gave everyone the schedule but everyone agreed that they could care less. Error was scared once he woke but it was expected. Ink had forced Error to relax by painting Error in chains and explained what had happened Sci was the first to have Error so he could find out how long the effect was and erase Error's memory. Sci said that he would grow normally but from the age, he had right now. Sci did erase them with the help of dream.

"By the way, he will be your responsibility until I'm back bye," Ink said and left. Error was awake. He didn't say anything. He just sat on a bed and looked down. He knew his name age but nothing else. Nothing if you don't count pain. He remembers his pain as he was still in enormous amounts of pain. Error remembers pain and what he sensed while in pain. He could tell who hurt him based on the waves the souls sent. Sci looked Error in the eyes. He quickly discovered Error to be blind but he could care less. Sci just left him on the bed and went back to what he was working on. Neutralizing the poison. It was so dame hard. He wondered how Error didn't die and decided to take a blood sample so he could find out what neutralized it. Error didn't move or complain at all. Sci was confused but didn't bother. He analyzed the blood sample and found that it lacked so many important minerals and vitamins heck even water. Sci stared at Error then placed a bit on the poison on the blood sample. The poison mixed itself with the blood cells but confused Error's cells with dead organic material and that somehow made Error younger while neutralizing the poison? The fuck? Sci sighed and picked up the poison in its container. The lit wasn't on. He walked over the where the lit was holding the poison but slipped. He saw his life flash in front of his eyes as he fell. He wasn't ready to die and not do something so pathetic as a slip and fall accident. Sci felt everything go in slow motion but it speeds up as he felt something throw him to the side. He saw Error throwing him away from the poison. Sci looked at Error who just stood there. his face expressionless. but the poison hit Error. Error hissed in pain and moved away. The poison clearly harmed him. Sci didn't help Error but observed him. He noticed that the poison did go into his bones but also that his magic killed it off as fast as it could. Sci sighed and decided to end Error's sufferings he got the emergency water spray for when a person with eyes got the chemicals in them. He turned it on and sprayed the poison off. Error had tears form in his eyes as he was scared of water but he noticed that it made the pain go away so he just dealt with it. Sci used the rest of the day on testing on Error. He got curious about how the glitch was alive and what his limits were. Sci was so focused on examining Error that he forgot to feed the glitch and himself. Error just did as told and wouldn't say a word. Ink came to pick Error up and take him to the next place. Sci was only taking another blood sample. Ink freaked out on what Sci was doing.