No magic Part 2

No one P.o.vIt's been a month since it all happened. They had fined Ink in a coma and a note telling them that he did it to himself. The treating area had also opened to most people. The Ipad was at the end of Error's bed so everyone could see how Error was doing. Error was getting better but it was so slow that people didn't notice. His magic production was to one drop per hour. It was so little that he was on magic supplements. Blue was so tired. He had stayed with Error ever since they were allowed near him. He had read books for him. Feed him. Calmed him when scared. Blue used so much time on Error that he kinda forgot to take care of himself. He sometimes collapsed due to exhaustion. Now Blue was currently reading a book to Error when he collapsed and fell asleep. Error was already sleeping as it was late. He cuddled up to Blue in his sleep. Spa was walking in to check on Error but smiled at the shocking scene in front of him. They looked so cute. He took a photo and sent it to a few friends of his. They came running and awed at the scene. They tugged blue under the covers with Error and left them to sleep. But they put a note on the door explaining that people there were sleeping. The next morning. Medic was checking on Error and noticed that his soul was producing more magic. He didn't wake any of them as he did it but now he did. He needed to see if Error had eye lights. He gently shook Blue. Blue stretched and that woke Error. Error opened his eyes and sure enough, they were there almost invisible but they were there. Blue shot up once he realized that he was cuddling Error. Medic pushed him back down."You two cuddled in your sleep and it seemed that Error's magic production went up with 6420% So I'm gonna move you (speaking to Error) to another room with a bed big enough for people to snuggle up to you," Medic said smiling as Blue was flustered. He had gotten the picture. He texted Classic who found the room Error would be getting. Classic texted the room number back. Blue got off the bed and medic told him to push Error as he was gonna take the machines and Ive's. Error was quickly in there and they moved his body to the other bed. Medic placed all the machines next to him and gave him a genuine smile. Blue left to get food for him and Error. He asked Medic if he wanted anything but he said no. It was littletale sans. that came running back with the food. Error recognized the voice of the child. Smol is what people would call him to irritate him. Smol feeds Error and then told him about everything that happened at home. Error found it so cute. He smiled a genuine smile. But then Smol cried. "I miss your visits. Duncle Everyone at home misses you. Please be healthy soon," Smol cried as he hugged Error. Error moved his hands slowly and it was really hard but he ended up hugging Smol. Smol hiccupped and saw Error's smiled. It was all the reassuring that he needed. Smol yawned and fell asleep on his duncle. Error smiled and went to sleep himself.