our little terrors 3

Pj and Gradient exist not Errors children tho.

no one P.o.v

"Remember Horror will pick you up after school enjoys your first day, oh and your mother want you to have at least one friend of same-gender by the end of the day," Nightmare yelled as he left the sixteen-year-old terrors. Chan was the first to break the silence.

"We're here freshmen on a high school welcome to hell," He said and he took Akus hand.

"If anything happens call," Chan said to Aku she was the shy, patient but also the kindest one of the bunch and also about five feet (153 cm )tall.

"Yeah just yell 'kay?" Terror said. Aku nodded as they walked into the school. They were casually speaking and had so much confidence it seemed that people just stared that and they started a month later than everybody else because Cross lost the entrance exam papers. They walked to the principal's office and got their schedules. They compared them with each other.

"It seems like we all will have at least one sibling in all of our classes," Murder said he was the nerd of the bunch but was held a lot of perseverance. he was the second tallest at 6.1 feet (186 cm).

"We have history together Murder I want you to help me," Rosy said. She was the diva of the bunch and can be really good at seducing people. height 5.6 feet ( 172cm)

"And I expect you to help me with grammar," Lightning said. The tallest and bravest is the son of the weakest and second shortest no one knows how or why. He's 6.5 (198 cm).

"Just don't use each other to cheat," Chan said strictly. He is both the justifying one but also filled with integrity. Height 6,09 ( 185 cm)

"Aww, why not?" Terror asked. He is the creep of the bunch and is the best at manipulating people. height 5,5 (170)

"I'm gonna tell on you," Chan said teasingly.

"Really?" Terror asked

"Nope It's not my fault if any of you ruins your lives," Chan said. The bell rung and Aku walked with chan and Lightning. The first lesson Art. the rest had math. They walked in and was met with Ink as the teacher. He just stared at them or two of them since Aku was small and hide behind them. the atmosphere got heavier as no one dared to say anything until lightning just thought fuck it.

"We're the new students," Lightning said to break the tension. Ink stared at them for a while.

"Come and introduce yourselves," Ink said while clenching a fist and putting on a forced smile. It was clear something was wrong. The three of them stood in front of the class and Aku half hid behind Chan.

"I'm Chan and this is lightning and my twin Aku. And before anyone tries to find out if I am an overprotecting brother. Can I warn you I am," He said it as a detective explain the end of a murdercase . Aku gave a small wave as her name was mentioned.

"Take your seats," Ink said and they did Aku sat beside Chan. Lightning sat with some random black boned skeleton that reminded him of his mother.

"Okay, I want you to find a partner that you have to draw. Don't pair up with family or your best friend," Ink said. Aku felt her heart sink to the floor. The black boned skeleton simply stood up and walked up to chan.

"I'm Pj and how about we pair up?" He asked Chan.

"Sure," Chan said and the two walked away. Chan kept an eye on his sister anyway and watched as a really exciting skeleton with lime green and yellow clothing asked his sister.

"So why does my father hate you three?" Pj asked and began to draw Chan.

"I should probably ask why you look so much like my mother," Chan said showing a picture.