Angel 2

Error P.o.v

It's been a while since the skeleton I trapped in my bed kidnapped me. I hate him he is mean. He keeps me in this cage. Sure I can fly around in here as I want but there is always someone looking at me and I never get any peace. They are so loud. I can barely sleep. They gave me a bed like the one I had at home. The only difference is that it can't be brought to the ground. They feed me up to five times a day but the food doesn't taste good. It's disgusting. I flew to the lock and looked at the one watching me today. He was nice and would sneak sweets to me ever so often. He wore a blue bandana and I sometimes meet him at home. I call him nice blue but he is the only one that is nice to me. I heard my stomach growl. Nice Blue was asleep. I got to the lock of my cage and started to fumble with it. I somehow opened it and now I wanted to explore and maybe find something eatable. I snuck through the hallways and found a smell of food. I found a kitchen. I looked at the skeletons in there. Another came running in said something and left. I sneaked in and blocked the doors. Now, where was the food? I saw something that was always full at home so I opened it and found a lot of food. Now, what to make? I know. I stole all the ingredients for my favorite meal and made it. I looked a the cheesy omelets I had made. The smell made my mouth water and my stomach rumble. I unblocked the door and walked back to my cage with the food. People stared at me as I slowly walked by them with my cheese goodnesses. I came to my cage walked in and started to eat. It was so good. I had made two plates and crawled over to Nice Blue and gave him one of them. The dumbfounded faces around me made me giggle but it came out as small whistles. I started to eat again. It was delicious.

"Wait, he was hungry?" someone asked. I don't understand what they are saying. I finished my plate and looked at Nice blue gobbling his food.

"Wow, this is delicious," He said. I think he praised me. He finished his food and walked up to the cage. I sat near him. He gently pats my head. I smiled while whistling happily.

"Thanks," Nice blue said. It was the only word I understood. I smiled. He took my plate and I flew to my bed.

"I don't understand why he is hungry we feed him five times a day," Someone said. I started to groom my wings with my hands. It's time for some of my feathers to fall off.

"Dream have you seen what you feed him?" I recognized nice blue's voice. I found a feather that was ready to break if it does then I can't remove it and may bleed to death.

"No..." I looked to see who Nice blue was speaking with. Oh, annoying Yellow. He is too happy for my liking.

"It's fat mixed with bird seeds. He tried it once and haven't touched it since. Just because he lives in a cage and have wings doesn't mean he's a bird," I removed the feather.

"Hi Blue, Hi Dream," This was a new voice. I looked down and saw someone like me. He had wings just like I had. His were brown, however. They spoke and he got in. I looked at him and he flew up to me.

"Hi," He said but I didn't understand. I looked at him in confusion. He thought for a moment.

"Hi," He said. I understood.

"Hi," I said. I made space for the winged skeleton to land beside me.

"So how are you?" He asked.

"Okay but tired," I said. He looked at me.

"Why?" He asked.

"There is so much noise during the night I can't sleep at all, "I said and started to groom my feathers again.

"Was it easier to sleep at nightmares castle?" He asked I looked at him.

"What is nightmare's and castle?" I asked.

"Nightmare is the person that held you captive you know tentacles on his back covered in weird slime," He said. Oh, Octopus.

"He didn't hold me captive he saved me," I said. He looked confused.

"Saved you? how?" He asked.

"I was captive by a mean person he removed all of my memories and experimented on me. He is the reason I have wings now. The person you call Nightmare found me and saved me," I said. He nodded.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"It's sans but call me raven," He said. I nodded and removed a fragile feather. Raven then left me. I looked at the number of feathers I removed today. Ten. I used them to make my bed a bit more comfortable but it didn't do much. I looked down and found that I was alone. I could sneak out and find other materials to make a comfortable bed out of. I smiled and walked to the hallway.

Timeskip

I laid comfortably on a pillow filled with small round and hard objects. I smiled satisfied as I heard the sound of chaos around me. They took me from home and I took their stuff. I looked down and saw raven come to my cage he flew up and looked at the pillow I made.

"Why did you take those things?" He asked.

"Why was I kidnapped?" I asked.

"We were convinced that Nightmare harmed you, Can you answer my question?" He said.

"I want to be able to sleep comfortably without my wings being under me," I said he touched my pillow.

"Why didn't you just ask for a bean bag?" Raven asked. I looked at him confused.

"Bean bag do you mean my pillow?" I asked. He nodded.

"You are the only one that understands what I say," I reminded him. He nodded and left. He is rude. I snuggled into my pillow and tried to sleep. A huge explosion woke me and I saw Nice fluff Octopus Cry hunger and dust. I flew down and they freed me. I hugged Cry hard but quickly left him for Nice fluff. I heard people yell at each other. I didn't care I just snuggled into the fluff of nice fluff's jacket. Raven tried to persuade me to get away but I ignored him. They were my family. Nice fluff and the others returned home and made Omelets of all kinds for me. All of them were delicious.