Fate punishment part 3

The small child was running around with his ball. He was happily playing in front of Nightmare's castle under his mother's and cross's supervision. They smiled as he ran around playing with not only his ball but also his rabbit brownie. Yes, they named her. The child was happy. He had night terrors a lot but he never allowed for them to ruin his happy mood or spirit. No one ever told the five-year-old that it was his memories but he somehow figured out himself. He just knew that all he remembered was in the past and he shouldn't worry about them. Brownie had the ball and jumped at it. It rolled over to a nearby bush. The child ran over to get it but when he moved the branches was he meet not only with his ball but also Ink and dream spying on them. They looked at each other for a few seconds but then he ran.

"MOOOOOM!" He yelled running away. Nightmare was immediately over there corrupted and all with his tentacles surrounding the bush from all angels.

"Show yourself," He demanded. Ink soon popped out and realized that he as trapped.

"Wow Nightmare Didn't take you for a bottom," Ink said. Nightmare was furious.

"First off dominating females do exist and second of," Nightmare hit Ink hard in the head. Ink stayed quiet. Dream also poked his head out. He saw The child hiding behind Nightmare.

"Why didn't you tell me that I had a nephew?" Dream asked with star eyes as he looked at the little skeleton. The child was so cute and that was a fact. Nightmare glared daggers ar dream who seemed to shrink.

"Mama Is that your bwother Dweam?" The child asked quietly from behind Nightmare's leg.

"Yes Xeta, It is, but don't worry they won't do anything," Nightmare soothed his child now know as Xeta. He nodded. Ink had a grim look on his face.

"Where did you take that child? I doubt anyone looking that much like Error would be yours," Ink said he had his gigantic paintbrush ready to fight. Cross saw what was going on a quickly got Xela out of the way.

"I was pregnant with MY child for nine fucking months. I have picture proof, and you know nothing about me," Nightmare said through his teeth. Ink attacked and Nightmare fought back. Dream stayed out of this and walked over to the group that watched the fight.

"You're not gonna help him?" Cross asked.

"Nope Ink is in the wrong here and I don't want to worsen my relationship with my brother if he has a child. By the way who is the father?" Dream asked. No one said anything. Dream took that as if it was a touchy subject.

"Want to see baby pictures?" Horror asked holding a photo album. So they did that laughing at some of the storied. Xela however watched them fight from his room. Cross tried to get him to look away. Didn't work as Xela feared for Brownie's life She was in the middle of the battlefield.

"Cwoss Bwonie is out thewe. She will get huwt," Xela said he was about to cry. Cross understood and ran out there. He needed to save Brownie. Not only to be Xela's favorite uncle for the day but also because they would be screwed if brownie died and fate decided to hurt Xela. After all, Xela was the reborn Error. Cross was seen through the window running out on the battlefield. Xela saw something Brownie was running away from the fight but Ink was a careless as ever and some stray magic was sent towards Brownie at full speed. Xela saw this and opened the window. He jumped out and despite his legs hurting a lot did he run towards brownie. Cross noticed him and tried to stop him from entering the battlefield. Dream and the group did the same. Nightmare noticed his child being in danger and tried to stop it two and so did Ink. Xela managed to save brownie but he Screamed in pain as it hit him. Ink instantly retreated the damaging properties of the paint but the damage had been done. Nightmare ran to his child rushed him inside with dream while Ink now had to face four skeletons that were out for blood. Nightmare quickly but gently cleaned off the paint. Xela held Brownie as he was cleaned. Brownie did her best to comfort the child but it was hard. Nightmare had removed all of the paint and Dream had begun to heal the burn. It was soon done but Error was still in a bit of pain. They couldn't do anything to help him as the only good healer in the castle was visiting his own disgusting Au. Lust hates it but has to visit his brother from time to time. Nightmare gently picked up his son who was still crying and holding on to Brownie.