I have a kitten in my pocket

Ink had this brilliant plan. He wanted to test Error. He made an AU with close to nothing only a few things. A cake, a few books, Fertilized swan eggs, a pregnant cat, paper, crayons of all colors, a bean bag, a hidden camera, and finally jewelry. Error entered the AU and looked around. He was instantly over the cat and checked it's health. It had too many kittens in its belly and that caused them pain.

"Damit. Ink can't even create a pregnant cat without it suffering," He hissed. he made a string go into the cat's belly he slowly removed seven kittens and sew the belly shut.

"Four should be more than enough," Error said and the cat licked Error's hand. Error used his magic to incubate the kittens and had them flowing in a magic pouch while he examined the eggs he found them fertilized. He made them go into a magic pouch like the kittens only this one would keep them warm and speed up the incubation process. He opened a portal under the bean bag and drawing supplies. Then examined the books. One a murder mystery another a Science book, and the third a drama. Error placed the drama in the anti void. He opened a portal under the cake, the jewelry, and the rest of the books. The portal led to the council room where the council was watching Error. Ink got the cake in his head. Fell got the books, and blue the jewels. He then faced the camera.

"yes, I know you're watching. Ink next time you create a living pregnant animal then make sure to not overfill the womb. You have no idea of how painful that can be and neither do I but ask Geno he knows," Error said with a straight face then left with the young lives. He took them to the anti void and destroyed the AU. The eggs hatched in there and Error stole everything needed to care for them also everything needed for the cat. He sure wasn't going to let Ink get his way and abandon his creations. He cared for the cats until it gave birth. He had heard that Ink was hospitalized after Geno found out that Ink had overfilled the cat's womb. He bottle-fed the kittens as the mother couldn't produce enough milk for all eleven kittens. The swans were doing great they would play with the kittens without problems. Error had a mini pool for them and they were happy. The kittens grew strong fast and would always climb him. One day Ink had created again. Error hurried and removed all the kittens from him. He came to the Au and realized a kitten was in his pocket. Ink was about to attack but Error tied him up in strings before anything could be done. He did that to everyone. He took out the kitten and facepalmed.

"note to self remember to check pockets before leaving," He sighed. Ink Stared at the ball of grey fluff in Error's hand.

"Wait they survived?" He asked

"And that is entirely my fault," Error said the kitten climbed him and sat on his head.

"What about the swans?" Dream asked. Error opened a portal and gently scooped up the grey fluff ball. It whined in swan and Error placed it back in the anti void.

"Why are you taking care of them?" Sci asked.

"For the exact reason, I'm stealing resources. I can't stand the sight of things that were created only to be neglected or to suffer. If I haven't taken the cat it would die with its kittens as Ink overfilled the womb," Error glared at Ink who could feel Geno's stare. The kitten still sat there.

"Wait you just said you stole resources because you hated things that were created to be neglected or suffer. Care to elaborate?" Classic asked.

"Sure I'll give an example. every time I steal food will I give it to horrortale as food is not something the AU was created with and that is why they are mostly cannibals," Error said it as it was. The kitten slipped and he caught it. He opened a portal and was about to leave when.

"You were ready to fight us but didn't why?" It was Classic.

"I had a kitten in my pocket that's why," Error said and left.