betrayed part 2

No one P.o.v

A few days have passed and Alpha was still unconscious. She was laying in the lab hooked up with different IV bags. Alphas brother beta. came into her room once every second hour. He believes in his sister and trusts Alphys to call him if anything happens which she did.

"BETA YOU NEED TO COME QUICKLY YOUR-" he didn't hear more and ran right past everyone into the lab. He saw blue strings hanging around. He walked around being very careful not to step on one of them. He saw his sister in the corner of the biggest room in the lab Alphys laid on the floor knocked out. He didn't dare to step on the strings so he made a bone-attack and gently threw it out into the string to see if it was safe. The stings flew up in lightning speed and instantly turned the bone to powder so fine that it was merely particles. She strings now hang in the air making the floor almost free. Beta could here his sister cry and say things in wingding. but it was said so quietly that he couldn't make out what she said. He saw that she had her hands folded as if she was praying but they were right in front of her forehead.

"Seems like you still have that old habit," Beta mumbled. He crawled over to his sister. the strings began to lower themself onto him so he hurried up and now sat in front of his panicking sister. 'Just like when you would get nightmares' Beta thought to himself. He knew what he should do. He clapped his hands around hers hitting them hard (To snap her out of her panicked stat / wake her from the nightmare) in the process and instantly used healing magic on them (To calm her down,) She looked at him with teary eyes and looked to be going back to her previous panicked state but he pulled her into a hug. She kept on whispering I'm sorry, but he wasn't bothered and began to nuzzle into her. The strings slowly disappeared and Alpha calmed down so much that she was no longer crying.

"So where have you been? I woke one day and we couldn't find you," Beta asked. Alpha looked down.

"Check me. I'll have another panic attack if I have to tell you," Alpha said and pulled out her soul. Beta almost puked at the mere sight. He checked her. His eyes went wide and he heard two gasps. Undyne and Alphys looked at the screen in front of them. Alpha curled up slightly.

A̷l̷p̷h̷a̷ 🕿︎☜︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎✆︎ ATK 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999 DEF 999999999

Knows what true betrayal feels like.

Is broken to the point where there is no saving.

Don't know if she went completely insane or if she's finally home.

Taken and forced by fate. Saved by karma and Destiny.

Has the strength to destroy entire worlds and kill thousands of people under a second.

They closed the screen and saw Alpha curling into the corner. Beta didn't know what to do. His big sister have done so much for him but he couldn't do anything for her.

"Alpha what were you forced to do?" Undyne asked. Undyne was pissed she didn't use to care much for Alpha since she was the only one that dared to stand up to her and dared to provoke her, but once Alpha disappeared that was when she noticed just how much she needed and cared for the little shit. Alphys on the other hand always cared for Alpha not only because alpha was her height and the shared interests but also because she protected the monsters from humans quit often.

"Kill," no one said anything. They heard someone barge in. Three humans entered. They looked at the scene in front of them. One of them began to laugh.

"wow that little shit has been missing for years and now she returns looking hella abuse wouldn't surprise me if it was one of you that did it," He said

"Shut it," Undyne said and attacked them. They dissolved the spear without problems.

"I dare you to do that again," The same one said. Alpha stood up slowly.

"What you want to play?" They said and attacked or tried but Alpha didn't give to shits and hung their souls in her strings she took control over them and made them stand completely still.

"Alpha what the hell?" Beta asked

"I am not in the mod for arrogant shits right now and don't worry their fine as long as I don't tighten the strings,"

"W-wait they a-are fine?" Alphys asked

"Yep but they can't control their bodies," Alpha looked at the shocked faces.

"Can you do that to anyone?"

"as long as I have magic then yes,"

"Alpha I will need one favor from you," beta said.

Timeskip

Alpha stood in front of the human guards they looked at her dumbfounded but no one said anything as she smiled sweetly. Karma had approved of what was about to happen.

"I've heard that you have terrorized my kind in the three years I've been gone," Aloha said. (It had actually been centuries )

"And so what? you are in the human territory," They said

"I know," She said one tried to shoot her. The bullet was a perfect hit but she still stood there unchanged.

"I forgot to say that my pain tolerance is way higher now," She said they backed away. Her smile vanished.

"But I'm also a lot stronger," Alpha took out her strings and attacked.

timeskip until the king and the human government made equal rights. aka the next morning

Alpha sat alone she didn't kill anyone nor took anyone hostage but instead made them attack their own. She looked at the night sky the sun will be up in one hour. Her brother probably thinks that she is in bed sleeping but she simply doesn't want to sleep. She looked at the sky in awe it looked so much like the sky in Outertale. She smiled softly. She began to sing softly.

her strings roamed around and her original magic made a small glow coming from her surroundings. She looked up again not noticing the tears falling from her eyes.

I'll probably make this to a book one day...