Behind blue eyes

No one P.o.v

Error sat in the original waterfall and just looked at the fake stars He had brought a guitar and want the echo flowers to sing with him. He sat down in the spot with the most flowers and began to play and sing. 

Meanwhile Classic saw Error sit in with the flowers and instantly called ink. The star sanses came just as Error had begun to play. His voice could easily be heard by the four of them. He sang from the depts of his heart as the began to see illusions that his magic made as it fused with the music around him. They could see everything how his AU suddenly stopped being there how the world treated him when he was most vulnerable they saw it but they also saw how he looked at the world. He saw everyone as equals almost he saw himself as the bottom of the world. They saw how he would give mercy to suffering AU's and how he would help those that could be saved. They saw how important he actually was and they had tortured him for doing what was right. He one last thing how his own AU disappeared. His gaster was one of the abusive kinds. He showed that his Gaster wasn't the one that fell into the core but he had thrown himself in when His gaster had killed his Papyrus. He showed his first suicide attempt. Error used these moments to forget. His magic fused with the memories so he couldn't remember them and they could be locked away until something forced them back into the light. He sat there and Dream recognized the method that Error used. Error just stood up and left with his Guitar. The four could hear the song from the echo flowers. It was so sad.

"We have to help him," Blue said.

"But how everyone wants him dead. We can't just show them what we just saw," Ink said.

"Actually I filmed the whole thing," Classic said holding out his phone. They were gonna hold a meeting.

Timeskip

Ink P.o.v

We had made a plan on how to capture Error and how to help him. We all knew that we couldn't change anything but Dream told us that he could give Error a false reality so he could heal in there and then be let out to the rest of us. I've created an empty Au. Mafia held a gun with a syringe. The syringe was filled with sleep medicine. Error entered and Ink began his speech about how they were gonna finally stop him and how he should just surrender. Midway in the speech was the gun fired and it was a perfect hit but in the soul not the neck. Error dubbed over in pain and threw up blood before just passing out. Sci ran up to Error and hurried on getting Error to his lab. He removed the syringe and stabilized the body in a new machine he had made. Sci did his best to heal the soul but it didn't work. Sci locked him in the machine and started it. Dream came and made Error's mind create its own fake reality.

"So how does this machine work?" Dream asked as he finished.

"Well it stabilizes whoever is in it and keeps them in a coma It's the most solid machine I've ever made and would probably be able to survive in the void and not to mention it's power source is the magic of the person inside of it which means that one they won't be able to break out if the were to wake and doing a lockdown won't I have to worry about the person inside. It also cleans the air the person is breathing and makes minerals that it fuses with magic that the person gets so they'll survive," Sci explained. Dream nodded. Error floated around in there as his own magic held him up and mixed with the air in there. He smiled softly as his false reality helped him. Ink was happy. His AU's were safe and Error would be saved.

Timeskip one year

Error was better his glitching was down to zero and he looked healthy. Ink had Created almost none stop but he didn't see the problem in that. Well, that was until The first two AU's collapsed. They instantly checked on Error but he was still in there happily sleeping. They walked outside and saw the original underfell getting closer to sciencetale. They fleed and heard how the AU's collied in the background. The Au the went into also collapsed and they fell into the void the last thing they saw was Error sleeping peacefully unaware of what was happening and safe from the torture of the real world.