Surface 2

Error was packing and moving Nightmare knew where he worked and could probably figure out that he lived there. He hurried to move into a Decent house with a big basement. He moved in and opened a webpage with the help of his friend. He was happy again. He would ship the clothing and soon his brand got popular. He soon had to expand his business. He started to mass-produce clothing. He hired people and bought a small warehouse where he fabricated the clothing. He bought the raw materials and mass-produced the required fabric then his workers cut the required pieces and Error and his crew sews it together. Error had made a deal with the post office they would come to collect it and then it would be shipped off. A simple process. He often had to check if something was sold out and almost always found that he had to expand his business. Soon he opened a line of stores across the country and things quickly took off he bought whole factories and by the time his children were four was he the head of the fabric- and clothing industry. He had a special six-bedroom house build with extra security. His children were written up to a pristine private school. They were soon old enough to go. Error was home currently his children were playing and he was playing with them. The oldest was named Raider. The second oldest Tenpach and last but not least Ace. Error heard the doorbell. He went to answer as his children followed him. He opened the door and madly shut it. He teleported his children to the basement and got ready to fight. He opened the door again with strings and blasters ready. Nightmare looked at him.

"Error let me explain," Nightmare begged.

"Explain what? how you tried to kill me? Your wife of a decade at that point?" Error hissed as Tears fell from his cheeks. Nightmare looked at him.

"Killer had convinced me that you were trying to Kill me. He faked evidence of you poisoning the food. He photoshopped evidence so it looked Like you had tried to kill me in my sleep," Nightmare said.

"And you believed in him?" Error asked.

"Not at first but then you started to act weird but that was because you were pregnant," Nightmare said. Error glared at him.

"I don't believe shit coming from your mouth. leave me and my kids the fuck alone," Error hissed. Nightmare had tears in his eyes.

"They survived?" he asked. More tears left his eyes. Error shot bones at him.

"Leave us the fuck alone. You have no right after you tried to kill us," Error said. Nightmare faced defeat and left. Error was relived. He hurried into his house to check on his children they were fine but scared. They hugged their mother close. Error was okay with this outcome but he wasn't safe. He filled a restraining order on Nightmare, on he behaves and the children's. A month went by and the time came where the children would have to start school. He gave the school message of not letting his children near that monster. They asked why? they would need a valid reason to keep a parent from their children.

"He tried to kill me whilst pregnant," And that was a valid reason. He went to his company to work. He was having a meeting with an important partner. He went to his office and sat down to work until they came. Two humans a man and a woman. They looked at Error who noticed them.

"Please take a seat," Error said. They looked at him surprised but complied.

"So you're Error Muscular?" The man asked.

"I am," He said.

"I know this is not appropriate to ask but how did a monster manage to make the world's biggest clothing and textile company in two years?" The man asked.

"I firmly believe that anyone can do anything if they have the will to do so I also believe that motivation is the best way to strengthen that will," Error said. They nodded.