Found this little cutie part 2

No one P.o.v

Error smiled as his daughter ran around playing with Ink and blue. They had decided to name her Drop. Drop wore a bunny onside and had got a pet rabbit, that she loved to cuddle with. Error was in the process of making a plushy that she could cuddle with in bed. They would have to visit medic today to get her checked for any permanent damage to her body. They had gotten her diagnosed with depression, anxiety, trust issues, and Athazagoraphobia (The fear of being forgotten). She also gets a few abandonment issues, but it could be worse. Ink would sometimes sleep with her to get her to calm down or chase away potential nightmares. Error sighed as he finished the plushy. He called her over and gave her the toy. She smiled and hugged her dad. Error looked at the clock

."ₛqᵤᵢd. ᵢₜ'ₛ ₜᵢₘₑ ₜₒ gₒ," (Squid. It's time to go,) Error said. He took Drop's little hand in his own and walked through a portal with Ink. They entered and Error got a lot of dead glares. Ink held Drop's other hand and he told the secretary that they had an appointment. The secretary smiled and told them which room to go to. They entered and medic greeted Ink and drop and ignored Error's presence. 

"didn't you forget something?" Ink asked motioning to Error.

"Yes I forgot to call security," Ink stopped Medic.

"Error is the other parent to her so don't," Ink warned not so friendly. Drop clung to Error's leg. Being shy and hiding a bit.

"So he did what to you?" Medic looked horrified.

"You got it all wrong. we fought and produced enough magic to create a living being without either of us getting pregnant," Ink explained. Medic was stunned.

"That is not how it works,"

"ₐₚₚₐᵣₑₙₜₗy ᵢₜ ᵢₛ," (Apparently it is) Error said. Medic glared at him.

"Cₐₙ yₒᵤ ₚₗₑₐₛₑ dₒ ₐ cₕₑcₖᵤₚ ₒₙ ₘy dₐᵤgₕₜₑᵣ ₜₒ ₘₐₖₑ ₛᵤᵣₑ ₛₕₑ ᵢₛ ₕₑₐₗₜₕy?" (Can you please do a checkup on my daughter to make sure she is healthy?) Error asked. Medic sat The shy girl hiding behind Error's leg and kneeled. 

"Hey, there I'm Medic who are you?" Medic asked to see just how shy she was. She hides more. Error gently patted her head and gave her a reassuring nod.

 "Drop," She says. Her voice being raspy. Medic was concerned by that.

"How old are you?" She didn't answer. Ink ended up telling him about them not knowing about her for 5 years. That got him really concerned. He got her on a scale. Severely underweight. measured about half a meter. He checked everything and gave her a few vaccines. 

"I have no idea how she's alive," Medic said. Error gently picked her up. 

"ₜₕₐₜ ᵢₛ ₘy gₑₙₛ," (That is my gens,) He said Medic snapped his head.

"What?""ᵢ ₘᵢgₕₜ ₙₒₜ bₑ ₐbₗₑ ₜₒ ᵣₑₘₑₘbₑᵣ ₘy ₐᵤ bᵤₜ ᵢ dₒ ₖₙₒw ₕₒw ᵢₜ wₒᵣₖₛ. Wₑ dₒₙ'ₜ dᵢₑ ₒf ₛₜₐᵣᵥₐₜᵢₒₙ. ₐₛ ₗₒₙg ₐₛ wₑ ₕₐᵥₑ ₘₐgᵢc cₐₙ wₑ ₛᵤᵣᵥᵢᵥₑ,ᵢ wₒᵤₗdₙ'ₜ bₑ ₕₑᵣₑ ᵢf ᵢ dᵢdₙ'ₜ ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₕₐₜ ₐbᵢₗᵢₜy"(I might not be able to remember my AU but I do know how it works. We don't die of starvation. As long as we have magic can we survive. I wouldn't be here if I didn't have that ability) Medic was baffled. He placed Error on a scale.

"YOU'RE FATALLY UNDERWEIGHT EVEN WHILE HOLDING YOUR DAUGHTER," Medic was having a breakdown. Drop covered her ears about to cry again. Error got her to calm down and then looked Medic dead in the eyes

"ᵢₜ'ₛ cₐₗₗₑd ₑᵥₒₗᵤₜᵢₒₙ," (It's called evolution) Medic gave up.

"Thankfully I'm out of time. Get food in her as many calories as possible don't expect her to ever be taller than one and a half meter and even tho I hate what I'm about to say come back once a month I'll get an appointment with Toriel," Medic sighed. Ink and Error just portaled out of there. Drop got a lollypop for only crying once while being there. Blue asked how it went and Ink just asked for him to call a meeting so he could explain why he now lived with Error and why they no longer should attack him. Error stayed home reading books for Drop.