Bad mood sufferings. Angst warning

I was in a really bad mood today and I think this was the healthiest way to deal with my anger so a serious angst warning. Also, Xela is an OC that is made by destiny to be Error's saving but was taken by Fate just like Error was.

No one P.o.v

Error Screamed and struggled as Blue gently pulled something over his hands, forcing his hands to go into fists, and tightened it around his wrists. Outer gently held Error trying to calm him.

"Ru, Please calm down this is for your own good. We don't want you to hurt yourself anymore," Outer whispered. Error cried heavily. He's tears falling like waterfalls. Outer gently caressed his naked and bloody body in an attempt to calm him. Blue finished locking the special gloves onto Error's hands. They were made of a special foam that was really soft but really strong. Blue took some rubbing alcohol and wipes to clean the self-inflicted wounds on Error's body. Error hissed and scream. He screamed for help but only from one person. Xela. Blue finished and gently wrapped the wounds of the other. Error's screams were like fire in the other souls. His cries like acid burning them.

"Shh... Shh... Ru, don't scream for him. He hurt you. He forced you to do so many things. He forced you to bear your child. He lied to you," Blue gently told the crying soul in front of them. Error denied it fully. He wanted back his mate the one that loved him the only comfort he had. He wanted back their child and Xela's loving embrace. He Screamed that he didn't believe in them. That Xela never did what they claim he did. He trashed around violently but blue took his shoulders and forced him in a hug. The other slowly calmed down

"he wouldn't... He promised... He said..." Error started the sentences but couldn't finish them. Blue hugged him tighter trying to give the other as much comfort as possible. Error soon melted into the hug. He hugged back silently crying. He kept himself as quiet as possible. Outer rustled with something in the background. He had begun crying himself. Error felt Blue hug him tighter accidentally covering his eyes with his hand. That is what error believed anyways. Error felt outer gently caress his skull and kiss him on the cheek. Error started to struggle and scream again once he realized what was happening. Outer held a gag and tried to put it in his mouth. He tried to trash but Blue tried to hush him and held him in a firm grip. outer hated forcing Error to do things but They needed to gag him so he could stop lying to himself. It got in and Error silently cried.

"Error we really didn't want to do this but you can't continue lying to yourself like that. He used you and broke you. please just let us help you heal," Blue gently whispered on the egde of tear himself. Error went limp. He was stressed and scared it was way too much for his soul so it just shut down. Blue broke down once that happened. They had harmed the other while trying to help him. Outer cried himself it happened too often. Outer gently picked up Error. He supported the smaller's head with one hand and held an arm under his knees. The other was placed in a prepared bathtub. The hot water gently caressed Error's bones and washed away the blood. Error's favorite bath bomb in the tube. They gently washed him knowing that it hurts but he needed to be cleaned. Blue got a few towels ready despite his tears. Outer fished washing the other and had a good view of all the scars and wounds the other had. He cringed and took the other out of the water. Blue dried him off. Bother wrapped the other in a blanket and outer picked him up again. Blue left to tell the others how it went and get his medication as taking care of error like this was emotionally hurting him. Outer also had to take this medication but he didn't get it. He took Error to his room. He placed the smaller on the bed. He got underwear and error's favorite onesie. He dressed Error and just looked at the other afterward. He knew that he was supposed to leave the other as sone as he was done but he couldn't not anymore. He couldn't leave the other alone anymore. He sat down by his bed hugging him. outer knew why he couldn't bring himself to leave the other. Karma had a debt to pay to error. Karma had made Error's emotions have a direct effect on other's soul. So no one could bring themself to hurt him ignore him or anything that might as much as annoy the other without feeling guilt. Of course, Karma informed everyone about this a year after he had done it but also why. He had told them about a way to dull down the effect a bit but only dull it down. That is why they took the pills. Blue went looking for Outer but since he couldn't find the other did he know that something was wrong very wrong. He ran to Nightmare.