Naga berror

yes that is what I'm gonna call the ship.

Naga talking will be underlined

No one P.o.v

Error was a naga. Her tail was pitch black but had a few red and yellow scales here and there but also had a blue underside. Nothing unusual there. She lived in a zoo and had a huge habitat to slither around in. Well, it was huge for her. Now there was one problem. She was in the breeding program that is not the problem the problem is that the keepers think she's a male. They had tried to pair her up with so many females that she had lost count. The keepers were furious with her. She didn't care about them. They could just get their genders right but what she did care about was that they would insult her whenever they saw her fully aware of the fact that she understood them. Now the keepers weren't the only ones being mean to her. Every time they tried to pair her with a female would that female would curse her out and tease her, with her being misgendered. They would also hurt her. Error hated it so she grew aggressive towards anyone. Now Error had been at the zoo for four months and the Naga expert there had just returned from maternity leave. They had heard about Error not wanting to breed and walked over to her cage. Error hissed and was stressed. It was obvious. The expert kneeled in front of Error's cage and error made herself ready to attack. Her tongue flickering every other second.

"So what is the problem again?" The expert asked.

"He refuses to mate with any females and is trying to kill them every time we try to pair her with one," one of Error's least favorite keeper said.

"Of course, Error won't breed. You can't breed two females with each other," The specialist said. Error was taken aback by the specialist knowing her gender. Error calmed down so much and so quickly. The specialist opened the cage and placed her hand by Error. Error slithered around her wrist holding it tightly. The specialist smiled and moved Error up. She did a quick examination on Error

"The other naga's hurt you didn't they?" She said to Error. Error nodded and slithered up in her palm.

"So I guess Error has to be transferred somewhere new, got an idea?" The other keeper asked.

"I have a rescue naga at home I think he could use a bit of company," The specialist said and stood up. She was still on her maternity leave but had heard about just how much trouble her colleagues had with Error. She walked into her office and took out a carrier for Error.

Timeskip

Error was settling in her new but smaller habitat. It smelled freshly made and the soft ground beneath her told her that it was. She didn't mind but she was scared of meeting the other naga. She was terrified once the specialist enter.

"Error be nice he's a rescue as yourself from the same illegal market," She said and let the naga into Error's cage. Error kept a good distance. The other however was a curious fella and slithered over to Error. Error slowly panicked as the other got closer.

"Please don't come any closer," Error begged. The other stopped instantly and looked at Error with concern.

"Are you okay?" The male asked.

"no..." Error answered. The male just balled up and sat on his tail.

"I'm going to leave you two alone since I'm sure you won't attack each other," The specialist said. Error took a good look at the other. He had every shade of blue in existence decorating his tail. He also wore a blue bandana around his neck. It was a beautiful pattern if you asked Error.

"I'm blue. What is your name?" The male, now known as Blue, said. Error balled up too and simply laid on her tail.

"Error," She said. Blue nodded. He wanted to comfort her but didn't exactly know what to do. He slowly slithered over to her and recognized her to be part ball python. He made himself form a circle around her.

"What are you doing?" Error asked. Not liking how close he came to her. He stopped once he reached the end of his tail. He had her surrounded. She didn't like it at first but soon found it a bit comforting. He got a bit closer every time she settled down until he was curled up against her and had their tails intervened. The spoke with each other as he did this. It was mostly to calm and distract her. She finally noticed just how close they were and would have panicked if it wasn't for the fact that she found it surprisingly calming. She settled down and felt him hug her. They had spoken about each other's pasts. He knew how she was treated. He knew from past experiences that ball pythons would intervene their tails for security. It sure had worked with calming Error. He held her she slowly dozed off in his arms but didn't care.

Timeskip

It's been three months since Error meet Blue. Error was growing fat her tail had almost doubled in size. Their owner tried to separate them knowing that Error was pregnant and also knowing that the males might try and kill the eggs. Today was the day she would lay her eggs and their owner was ready to get the really aggressive blue out if she thought the eggs were in danger. The first one came Error was laying in a nest Blue had made for her under the heating lamp. Blue was curled around her and slowly tightened his grip on her upper tail to help her push out the eggs. Error was a first-time mother after all. Blue gently massaged her tail with his own to help her. The second one was coming and Their owner hasn't left their side. Error asked if Blue could get her away but it would be hard so blue moved some of the plants in the habitat so Error could get some privacy. Their owner was surprised but decided that the smartest would be to leave them. It took a few hours but Error managed to lay teen healthy eggs. Error laid down around her eggs Blue one the other hand checked the eggs for who would have the biggest chance of hatching and if he found any of them to have under 30 percentage chance did he simply kill it with his poison. Error shouldn't worry about children that would have to constantly fight to live. He was done and they had three surviving eggs left. Now it must be known that just because he poisoned the children will they not be able to hatch. The weakest wouldn't. Error didn't know about this, but didn't expect for more than one to survive. Blue curled around Error so he could massage her tense body as she slept.