Kingdoms

Error was a well-known judge across the world. He was known to judge fairly according to the laws of the country he was in. He was rich wealthy but feared. Rumors spoke that the reason he was a fair judge was that he was incapable of feeling. Error hated it he was fully capable of feeling he heard some people whisper in the corners about it, but he never let them know how much it hurt him. He never let them see him cry himself to sleep. At one point A war started it was between a country whose king was named nightmare and a country whose king was named Ink. The war was going strong and people were dying without reason. Error arranged a meeting with both kings. The war was on hold until the meeting was over. He walked in the kings were separated by a transparent wall made from Error's magic. Error sighed and sat down.

"We all know why we are here," Error said.

"To judge that piece of shit," Both kings said then glared at each other.

"No to find a peaceful way to end this war. I want to find why it started in the first place," Error said both kings glared at each other but then looked at Error.

"He kidnapped my Brother and Impregnated him," Nightmare hissed.

"He kidnapped my child and keeps him a prisoner," Ink said. Error looked at them.

"Ink did you kidnap Dream. Nightmare do you treat the child like a prisoner," Error asked.

"No dream came to me with a love letter I still have it,"

"No He's my nephew I would never hurt him," Nightmare said. Both looked at each other.

"Ink if you have the letter here then give it to Nightmare and let this war end," Error said. Ink gave it to nightmare who read it. The conflict was solved easily.

"So this is just one big misunderstanding?" Nightmare asked.

"Apparently," Ink said. They looked at Error ready to face him.

"Now that this is solved will I have to apologize in advance," Error said. They looked at him. Nightmare noticed his anger as soon as it was evident on his face.

"You two are not fit to be kings if a small issue like this is enough for you to start a war. Dream probably swayed you to start it in the first place and will get one of you to execute me because I know how manipulating that shit is. More than ten thousand men have died because of the war so don't blame me for lecturing you," Error hissed. They looked at him but understood what they have done. The thing is not even a week later was Error kidnapped and put before a judge for royal offense. His punishment was execution ordered by Ink. Error didn't care. He was asked for any final words.

"There are two things I want to address before I die. The crime I committed was royal offense for lecturing two kings out of anger. The war that ended not even a week ago was caused by a big planned misunderstanding. Both Kings knew that they were in the wrong and said I was right but that changed overnight. The second thing is The current queen has two countries wrapped around his little finger. He caused the Misunderstanding and is the cause of my execution. Apparently, Water is thicker than blood," Error said glaring at Ink and Dream. Error looked Ink deep in the eyes. Ink felt guilt he was the only one who knew what Error knew. After all. Error is his older half brother. His father had an affair with a woman who died giving birth to his elder brother. Ink remembered the last thing Error said last time they meet. He stopped the execution.

"Yes we're here for execution but Error is not the one going to die," Ink said then He stapped and killed dream in front of everyone.

"That fox is," Ink said. Everyone was in shock.

"I also have a confession to make," Error looked at his brother.

"I was never the true heir to the throne. My father had an affair and the mother of that child died giving birth a year later was I brought to this world. My halfbrother Error is the true Heir to the throne and Will replace me within the next year," Ink announced to everyone's shock. Even Error was surprised.

"What happened. You were ready to kill me not even a minute ago," Error said.

"Just realized how horrible Dream was and We might end in another war with Nightmare," Ink said. Error sighed as he knew this would be hard to dodge.