Just a kid (Happy ending)

No one P.o.v

The ambush was happening every Sans and Papyrus was there to help get rid of the destroyer. They would expect him to beg for mercy or at least scream out in pain as it was obvious that he felt it but he didn't he only cried waterfalls in silence at he was beaten well that was until Blue came. He screamed at them begging them to stop but they never listen. They would continue but something went through their thick skulls.

"YOU'RE KILLING A KID!" He yelled out and everything froze. No one dared to move nor breathe. No one but Blue. Blue ran to him and fell on his knees gently picking up the small skeleton holding him really close. You could easily see him crying but the tears came from a child's innocent eye. It would usually be so full of wonder and curiosity but not Errors they were filled with pain. The skeletons finally looked at their target and felt their sins crawling on their back. He was small and looked fragile. He cried and began to feel himself dust.

"It hurts," The dying child whispered weakly. Blue felt his tears threatening to spill. Blue used his magic desperate to save Error and it slowed down the dusting process but couldn't stop it.

"I know dear I know," Blue said hugging them gently. Error couldn't even open his eyes.

"Why won't they let me stop? I never wanted to destroy," Error said. This caused souls to ache as their sins grew.

"Error close your eyes and sleep everything will be okay once you wake okay dear?" Blue lied and he knew it was wrong but he didn't want to say goodbye. Hands and feets gone.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you," Error whispered. Blue gently laid his head against his ribcage right above to soul trying to calm Error down as he cried.

"You were lonely and wanted someone to listen to you I don't blame you for anything now we'll sort everything out once you wake," Blue said still managing to keep his voice clear.

"I'm sorry for lashing out whenever you would touch me,"

"You have Haphephobia from all the beatings it's not your fault please sleep the pain will end quicker," Knees and elbows gone.

"I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble,"

"It's not your fault it's my oven for wanting to help you. I'll make everyone stop hurting you once you wake again,"

"Don't lie I know I'm about to die but it will be for the best," Error said.

"No, It's not. I-I don't want t-to lose you," Blue said crying. Upper ribcage and head left. This snapped the sanses out of it. Ink used his magic to stabilize Error's body. Medic came running and used his magic on Error but Error reflected the magic.

"SCI WE NEED TO STABILIZE HIM IN YOUR LAB!" Medic yelled and a portal was opened. Error was put into a stabilizer together with his dust. He was in a coma now. Blue placed a hand on the glass separating them. Ink placed a hand on Blue's shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Blue we need to know what you know," Ink said. Blue nodded.

"Can we speak here I don't want to leave," Blue said and the others nodded. Ink got a recorder. They looked as Error's body formed and so did the scars. Ink started the recording.

"How old is he?" Ink asked.

"6 where he came from but he has existed about the same amount of time as your first copy," Blue said.

"What AU is he from?"

"It doesn't matter as it no longer exists,"

"What do you mean?"

"He watched his Au being torn down and crumbled then was taken from it and frown into the anti void to be mentally tortured for years," Blue's voice had a neutral tone but sadness was evident in his eyes. There was a moment of silence.

"Why did he kidnap you?"

"He was lonely and he knew I would try to make friends with him instead of attacking. He may be a kid but he isn't stupid,"

"Why is he destroying?" The question everyone was waiting for.

"He was told that if he denied another would have to take the job and he would be thrown into the void and be kept alive until his soul gave up," Silence. Error slept soundly as he floated in a preserving fluid with different needles hocked up to him. The needles injected hydrating fluids, some vitamins, and medicine.

"Why would anyone do that?" Dream asked.

"I don't know why they choose a child but it would be best if error explained it," Ink stopped the recording.

"Is there anyone that's taking care of him?" Dream asked.

"No. I try but he avoids me so I won't get in trouble," Error moved in there startling Medic and Sci who was stabilizing him. Blue looked as Error as he didn't stop turning. It looked like he tried to come out. Blue walked over to Sci.

"I just remember that he hates being submerged in water or water-like," Blue said.

"Why?" Medic asked.

"You wouldn't believe who many people tried to drown him," Blue said and they choose to stabilize him in a different way.

Timeskip

Error was healed after a year in Sci's lab. He slept the entire time so he didn't even know that he was there. That was until the day he woke. He freaked out and ran away. Blue ran right after him into the anti void. Error didn't stop until Blue tackled him down and hugged him. He Cried and still tried to flee. But Blue didn't let go.

"Calm down dear, it's just me," Blue said softly nuzzling the smaller. Error wined quietly but then stopped struggling and latched onto Blue. Blue smiled softly and picked up the smaller.

"Con you make A portal out of the anti void?" Blue spoke softly but Error whined and tightened his grip on blue.

"I get that your scared but there is no need to worry I promised you that everything would be better when you wake and it is. Ink has promised to only protect and repair AU's no more creatin," Blue said but Error didn't believe him

"He never lisent so why should he suddenly begin?" Error asked.

"You've been asleep for a year and I managed to get it through his thick skull after I threw his oversized paintbrush into the void," Blue spoke and Error looked calm until it managed to sink in.

"I sleep for a year?" Big eyes looked at Blue

"Yup," Blue said.

"How about you get us out of here so I can make a phone call and calm Medic down since he has been taking care of you this entire time?" Blue asked and Error opened a portal to Outertale. Blue stepped out and his phone went ballistic. He walked to Error's favorite spot and sat down before taking his phone and answering.

"BLUE WHERE THE FUNK IS MY KID? AND FRESH STOP FUNKING SENCORING ME!" Medic

"Medic calm down We're in outertale and I'm calming Error down. And for the last time, he isn't your kid," Blue sighed. Error giggled and looked at the stars in aw. Blue heard his name being called in the distance but he didn't care as he held Error close. They could both hear Medic Sci and Fresh but they could care less. Blue looked at the stars and then at Error to see him asleep while snoring softly. He chuckled and picked him up again He went home with his son. No one could take Error from him.