I don't know what to title this

Guys, I feel like all the stories I make are practically the same. Can you help me?

Error sat in front of a huge tv in Nightmares mansion. He wore a soft sweater where the sleeves had been cut of and sewn shut. He also wore pants that had gotten the same treatment. Error didn't have any limbs currently. After a battle a few years ago was he captured and tortured. When nightmare and his gang came to rescue him, was his limbs broken beyond repair. They poped the bone out of its socket and locked them in a fur-lined safe so they could heal while being out of danger. That made Error completely immovable. He needed to be carried everywhere and he absolutely hated it especially since they now monitored how much he ate. His stomach and food were two things that should never be combined in his world.

"Channel sixty-one," Error said the Tv changed to the channel. He was bored as there was nothing he could do other than watching tv all day long. He watched his favorite show as Cross came in with a bowl of chocolate-covered popcorn. He sat beside Error and feed Error and himself. Cross gently placed a hand on Error's shoulder. he knew Error was broken after what had happened and they barely could touch him without him freaking out. It made moving him a literal pain. Error was trying to shake the hand off but to no avail. He knew He had to get used to touching again but it was hard. The only one he could touch without problems was Nightmare. He was the one saving him from that hell hole.

"What are you going to do about the balance?" Cross finally asked.

"Let it tip so they can know why I destroyed," Error said and leaned back. Then he started to tip away from Cross and tried to stop it but it was too late. He now laid on his side. He looked at Cross who was holding in a laugh. Cross helped him up and looked at the time. It was almost dinner time The time of the day Error hated the most.

Timeskip.

A few months had passed. It was eight months since Error was rescued and Au's were crumbling. Ink had found out about the balance and shared it with everyone. Now they tried to find Error so they could apologize and maybe help him recover what hasn't been recovered. Error was currently sleeping on the couch. He had tipped over and fallen asleep against a green body pillow that was bigger than he was. He was covered in a blanket and left to sleep. A portal opened in the living room and the star sanses walked in. They instantly noticed Error but also the outline of his body. His arms and legs were gone. They just stared at him horrified. They knew that they had done that to him. Dream forced Error into a deeper sleep and that alerted Nightmare. He ran to the living room with his gang. They tried to protect Error but Ink had picked him up in the blanket and hurried away with his friends. Error tried to wake. He knew someone had forced him into a deeper sleep. Error's mind was desperate but Dream was stronger. They reached the base and let everyone know what they had found or Rather what state Error was in. They kept him asleep as everyone was allowed to take care of him. Error hated it. He could feel everything they would do. He could hear everything they said and he found six different People getting attached. He heard them say loving words and it scared him. He was never alone for a second and people force-feed him too much. He had found out that he could vomit at will despite being in this forced coma. So he soon never got any food. That was the only thing he had control over the amount of food his body could take. His lovers tried to persuade him to eat other people tried to force him but it all ended the same way. All of his lovers grew desperate and threatened him even tho they knew he was in a coma. They ended up violating Error. The council found out that someone had violated him when they found Error pregnant. An investigation was started and Blue couldn't take the thought of Error being raped. He brought Error back to the bad guy's hideout and begged for them to hide him. They did but also moved to another Au. Error was not the same. He still used the vomiting trick whenever they feed him. He would stare longing at white for hours at a time. He wouldn't speak no matter what they did and was terrified of physical contact with anything even air. They moved him into a room where there was nothing but white. The floor was lined with white pillows and so were the walls. Error was left there alone for long periods of time as it made him feel safer. He was given the parts of his limbs that were healed enough so they could stay on his body. Error had one and a half arm but no legs. He pressed himself against the corner of a room most of the time. At one point did his child almost die due to the stress so Killer convinced Error to let him carry the child so it wouldn't die. He now sat in the white room alone and cried most of his time away. He wanted to be completely safe. The day came where killer gave birth. Error was still in his room until Killer came in with the child. Error gently took his son. The little one knew that Error was his mother. He reached for Error wanting his mother's care. Error held him close hugging the child softly. Killer smiled. They placed a grip and all the other's necessities for a child in there Error even got the rest of his limbs back. Error became a great mother. Of course, there were mistakes such as not rolling the baby on his back when he accidentally rolled himself on the stomach. Also, the first few times error had to bathe him was hard since Error didn't even know how to bathe himself. It was a mix of Killer telling him what to do and Nightmare teaching him. One day Error heard a commotion in the living room and his first instinct was to flee to the Anti void with his son. He knew it could just be the gang playfighting but it sounded more violent. He took the crip and teleported to the anti void with his son. He placed his child in the crip and left to figure out what was happening. He teleported to the livingroom of Nightmares mansion and looked Ink dead in the eye. He had parts of the council with him. Everything went still. Error visibly tensed but he quickly left to the anti void and Ink followed. Error got his child, summoned a blaster, and made it fly as fast as it could. Error held his child. He looked back. Some of the sanses were catching up. He opened ten different portals and summoned ten blasters then made them shift and go into different portals. He closed all of the portals behind him and unsummoned all of the blasters. He found himself in outertale. His son in a sling. The child looked around in aww. Error smiled but knew he had to hide quickly. He fastened his strings to a tree near the egde. He walked to the egde of the world and looked down. He heard outer Yell. He was one of the people who raped him. Error jumped after re-adjusting his child in the sling. He knew Outer had seen the little boy. His string made it, so he swung under the huge rock that was outertale. He found a cave. He used four bones to swing him over there. Then he unsummoned the string as he sat in there. He heard Outer scream out in frustration and sorrow. Error didn't care. His child was safe and that was all that really mattered to him. He stayed down there for a week. He had texted Nightmare what his plan was. Also that his child was safe. He believed it was time to go home. So opening a portal he walked into the living room to see the gang everyone but Nightmare was in tears.

"Why are you all crying?" Error asked his child clung to him. Killer turned to him and almost tackled him but Error took a step to the side.

"Killer watch out for the baby," Error scolded. The little one made a fuss. Error gently rocked the little boy to calm him while scolding Killer for scaring his child