Forced fears part 3

Error was pressed against Dreams chest. He had cried himself to sleep as Dream gently stroked Error's head. Dream was still awake and looked at his property with gentle eyes. Dream gently kissed his skull and picked the other up. He supported the smaller body as he carried the smaller as if he was a baby. Dream carried Error to his room and removed the smaller's clothing before putting a cute pajamas on him. It was a fluffy neko themed bodysuit. Error looked absolutely adorable in his bodysuit. Dream handcuffed Error's hand to the bedframe and cuddled up to him. Dream drifted into sleep himself. Error was the first to wake he knew Dream had changed him. He knew Dream was holding him. Error tried to hug his knees as Dream brought him closer. Error wanted to kill himself but he feared what Dream would do to him. No matter what Error did, would dream never hurt him. He knew this. He knew Dream would never physically hurt him only mentally, and Dream was good at mentally torturing people. Dream woke to a crying Error. He pulled Error closer. He knew he could take Error outside without people trying to rescue him. Almost all of the skeletons were eighter the owner of another or the property of someone. Dream got up and whipped the other's tears. He removed the handcuffs and picked the other up. Nightmare would visit later today. Dream carried the other to the kitchen and placed him on a chair. Dream made breakfast and had to force-feed Error. A knock on the door was heard and Dream left to open it. He greeted his brother and they both came to the kitchen. Error looked at both of them with empty eyes. Nightmare rushed to Error's side. He hugged the other closely. "What did you do?" Nightmare asked as he picked up Error."I never harmed him," Dream said. Error clung onto Nightmare weakly. He wanted comfort from someone he could trust. "I helped him fight most of the fears. He used to fear common words and other stupid things because of that creator. He even feared his own bone color," dream said. Nightmare held the broken skeleton."Is he telling the truth?" Nightmare asked. Error flinched at one of the words but only nodded. "Nightmare, remember our deal," Dream said. Nightmare sighed."I know, but I want to know exactly why he became like this," Nightmare hissed. Dream nodded understanding."Let's get Error to his room so he can rest," dream said. Dream guided Nightmare to a decorated oak door. They walked inside and Error was placed by a huge teddy bear that worked as a bed. The first thing he grabbed was the seal plushy that dream had given him. He held it close before grabbing knitting needles and yarn. Error cuddled up to the teddy bear and the many plushies around him. The two brothers left him and locked the door. The brothers spoke with each other and made peace. Dream left the house and Error in Nightmare's custody. Nightmare walked into Error's room and found him asleep. He decided to enter Error's memories to verify what Dream said was true. Most of it was, but he left out huge details. Nightmare left Error's memoried and sat by the smaller. He caressed the smaller's head. Error gently curled into the touch and that placed his head on Nightmares lap. Nightmare's aura made him feel safe. Nightmare gently kissed the top of Error's skull. It woke the smaller. He pressed himself against Nightmare for comfort. "Don't leave me here," A weak voice said. Nightmare only continued to caress him."I won't," Nightmare replied. He felt so much anger towards his brother. Dream soon entered. He held a package, and he obviously wasn't happy with how the two of them were positioned. Dream calmed himself, to not scare his property. He placed the packet on the floor and opened it. Inside was a beautiful dress that was modest and looked to be made out of a soft and high-quality material. Error took a glance at it and was genuinely surprised. He had designed that dress a long time ago. The dress itself was black and blue, but the details were yellow and purple. It had victoria timed flower patterns and laces. It had long sleeves and a piece of fabric draped over the shoulders. "Remember that we found your design book a few months ago?" Dream asked. Error nodded. Dream placed the dress back in the box. "I fell in love with one of the designs and got it made for you," Dream said with a smile. Error nodded. He knew what this meant. The brothers left Error to change, and Nightmare tore Dream a new one with what he had found out. The brothers entered as soon as Nightmare was done. Error sat on the teddy. He wore the dress, and it looked absolutely stunning on him. Error looked at them. He actually liked the dress as it was comfortable. Dream pulled a headpiece out of his pocket and placed it on Error's head. It was a flower crown made out of fake flowers. Nightmare admitted that Error looked like a queen in that dress. Dream hugged Error close."You look beautiful," Dream said and helped Error stand. Nightmare agreed. He went to Error's other side and helped him too. Error was physically weak after trying to starve himself to death. Both of the brothers helped him into the living room and started a movie. Time went quickly, and Error got healthier quickly. Nightmare would prevent Dream from punishing Error for self-harming. Instead, Nightmare would talk with him and comfort him. Reassure that nothing was his fault. Error got happy again. He was content in his home, with the two brothers. They gave him affections, love, and comfort. Error adored both of them. Then one day. He fell pregnant. He told both of them, but they weren't happy with the news as they believed that Error would give his child all his attention instead of them, so they killed it. They killed it using a drug that was popular among owners who didn't want children. They also put Error on birth control. Error was devastated and didn't understand why his child died. The brothers tried to comfort him and promised him that he could get a child later on. The thing is that the drug they used was popular because it killed the unborn child and made the person infertile but only if there was a child in the person who took it. Error would never be a mother. All because they would be jealous.