I was in a bad mood

I was in a bad mood today and this is what came out of it. Warning abuse rape and angst.

Error sat crying in a secured room. He couldn't escape nor could anyone save him. He was pregnant and he didn't know who of the many yandere's that keeps him in his cage is the father. They all wanted him so they decided that gangrape was the best course of action to decide who would keep him. Error hated it. If he were given the chance would he not only kill the souling but also himself. He has tried and ended in a stray jacket for a month. Now he mostly hides in his room trying to stay away from them. He sat in a chest. He had found a way to lock it from the inside. He had placed a few blankets and pillows in there so it would be comfortable. He sat there in complete silence as he heard the others trying to find him. He had made fake hiding places. Where he locked the item tightly. He tried to hid his feelings to the best of his abilities as Dream was one of the yanderes. He could sense Error if Error let himself feel. Error tried to suppress his fear but it didn't work.

"He's in here," Dream said. Error cried as he heard a hand being placed on the lid. He was terrified normally would he glitch but they found a cure for his pixlexia.

"Error calm down. We're not going to hurt you so please come out," Dream said his voice gentle and hushed. Error grew more scared. He heard someone trying to open the chest but it was secured shut. Error Curled up tightly but then realized. They couldn't get to him in there. It filled him with the beautiful hope that he could end it. He heard them grow desperate. They discussed methods of breaking the chest but all could kill him if they did. He was happy he was currently safe.

"Guys I don't think we should force him out," he heard dream say.

"What do you mean?" Fell asked.

"He is happy," Dream said.

"You are kidding, right?" Reaper asked.

"He isn't. Error is happy right now," Nightmare said. They agreed that he could stay in there and it made Error overjoyed. He was the happiest in years. He hugged the small teddy bear he brought with him into the chest. He smiled cried happy tears for this small safe place he got.

"Wait won't he suffocate in there?" He heard Medic asks. Other's realized and Error got scared again. He began to panic and tried to rip out the souling. The yandere's used blue magic on the inside to try and force it open but Error canceled their magic out. They grew really worried and Dream forced Error to sleep. Once Error woke was he in another room that was bigger than the one he had before. The bed was big enough for teen skeletons to share. There was a dresser a desk with a nice leather chair and a gigantic teddy bear in the corner. He looked at his hands and found that he was wearing weird gloves that forced him to keep his hands to fists. He saw a camera in two of the corners of the rooms. He cried again as he wasn't safe anymore. He wanted to go away. He didn't want them to hurt him anymore. He hugged himself and his naked body. They never allowed him to have clothing after he got pregnant. He hated it. He took the covers of the bed and did his best to cover himself. He hated how exposed he was. He wrapped the blanket around himself and walked over to the dresser hoping for there to be clothing. He opened and nothing. It was just there to make the room look complete. He noticed another chest. He rushed over to it. He took his blanket laid it in there and laid in there too before closing the lid. He used blue magic to lock it but now noticed why they gave him that chest. It was lockable but small holes were making it easy for air to flow through. He didn't mind tho. It made him feel safe. He heard someone enter but he couldn't see them. He heard someone place a hand on the lid of the chest.

"Are you happy with your chest?" He heard Mafia ask. He gave a hum in response. He didn't want to say anything but he knew they would freak out if he didn't answer. He heard a chuckle from the other side. He settled in there and noticed that the chest was lined with pillows before he had placed the blanket. This made him suspicious but wanted to believe they for once noticed what made him happy.