Forced fears

"We need to find a way to stop Error. I no longer care if that means killing him," Ink said. They just looked at him in shock. They didn't think Ink would be that desperate, but they have been fighting Error for well over 5 eons.

"Ink. There is something I want to test," Dream said.

"Sure," Ink said.

"How about you stop creating AU's for a month, and we will see how error react?" Dream said.

"We can do that," Ink said. The council was dismissed as the meeting ended. Error continued to destroy for about one more week after Ink stopped. Then Error also stopped completely. Ink made one Au, and error destroyed one AU. That was when Ink realized something. Maybe Error had an actual reason for destroying. He proposed the idea to the council. Blue had gotten enough and yelled at them. He screamed at them. He told them about the balance as he had gotten enough. He also told them how he knew. He continued screaming at them until everything was said. Blue was pissed. He left them to soak in what he had said.

"Wait, why hasn't he told anyone sooner?" Classic asked.

"He did tell me two eons ago, but I simply didn't believe him," Ink said, but then remembered something. Ink went pale. He almost looked panicked.

"We need to capture Error a soon as possible," He said. People looked at him.

"Why?"

"Ink, what did you do?" Dream asked. Ink almost looked panicked.

"A few Eons back did I grow really possessive of all of my creations, and I did something that I later forgot about. I forced fifteen different fears into Error," Dream just looked at Ink, disgusted. Before anyone knew had Dream snapped Ink's neck. Killing him in an instant. People started yelling at him, wanting to know that the hell he was thinking

"I don't think any of you realize just how bad this is," Dream said. They looked at him in shock.

"What ink have done is torture a person until they have a thing or action as a trigger, and that will take at least five months per time," Dream said.

Timeskip

They had just captured Error, and now they had to find out what his fears were. They knew he feared five words. Ink, Error, Is, The, and was. They also found that his reactions to any of those words were a suicide attempt. They found that he was afraid of the dark after the first night. It turned out that it wasn't darkness but black. The color black. Even the smallest spot of black was enough to trigger him. It meant a crack in the wall, the seams of a t-shirt, even the small space between the door and its frame. He couldn't even blink or close his eyes because of his fear. Error was constantly terrified because of that. To help the poor soul, did they wrap a multicolored blindfolder around his head with small LED lights in it. Error could never see darkness nor the color black. They used magic to tie it onto him, and he was comfortable with this as he feared touch. They tried to feed Error, but he couldn't deal with having anything in his mouth. They ended up adding an iv opening to his arm. It would give him everything needed to be healthy. Error didn't mind. He just had to move the drip holder with him. Error was given a baby blue sweater that had stupidly long sleeves and a small covered hole for the IV. He also wore brown pants and white sneakers he managed to keep white. Error couldn't stand to be in one room for more than two hours at a time. It wasn't an issue. Error would just go to another room and sometimes go outside to explore. He didn't need his eyes to know the location of different objects. That was something everyone quickly learned. He could use echolocation instead. He loved exploring the AU's. He never really had the opportunity before now. Dream was happy to see how Error was doing and never left him alone. They were currently in a Fell universe exploring and getting some specially branded chocolate.

"Coco, how are you liking exploring so far?" Dream asked. He called Error for Coco as Error's name was a trigger.

"I like it a lot. I never got to explore like this before," Error said smiling. His drip bag was in a backpack he wore. Dream smiled at Error. This was the best outcome they could get despite not knowing all of Error's fears yet.