nanny

Ink was nervous he had done something that will make everyone lose hope in him. He had a son with a fatal and uncurable soul defect and the child was going to die a slow and painful death but no one could bring themself to end it. The child was left in a new AU with a beautiful landscape. Error came to the AU and saw the basket with a child he knew that It was ink and dream's child and he felt absolutely disgusted. He took the basket with the child in it back to his anti void. He knew Ink had planned for him to kill the child. It wasn't even a month old. Error took the coding from the AU into the Antivoid so now it had the scenery the AU had. He then snapped the main code after his new home was made. Error took the child and gave it a sad smile. He placed it on the ground in the garden and opened its codes to check why Ink would have left his newborn. He opened its coding and quickly found why. The soul defect. Error brought out the soul and inspected it. Error knew he could save this child but did ink deserve to know when he abandoned the child? Error brought out his soul and connected to two so his strong soul could cure the weak one. The child cried as it would undoubtedly hurt. He didn't shush the child or calm it as the pain would end soon. Error stopped healing the little one. The child still cried and now he comforted the little one.

"It's okay The pain is gone and you're no longer dying," Error softly spoke to the child. He caressed its head as he thought about what he now should do with them. He could keep them and care for them, be a parent or he could give it back to its real parents. He didn't know. He decided to keep them for now. Ink stopped creating for a month and Error caught up with his destruction and stole buildings and sceneries from the AU's and build a home. He was happy while Ink and dream were mourning their son. It's been a month and they were still sad. Error had stopped destroying and knew the child could live a healthy life. Error felt guilty for holding a child from its parents. Error had taken care of the child and made different articles of clothing for the child. He sighed. He took all the clothing he had for the child and then took the child. He teleported to the parent's house. He took a deep breath and knocked. Dream opened the door and stared at him as Error held the basket with his child.

"I've fixed your child's soul defect he will be able to live a long and healthy life now," Error said giving Dream his son. Dream took the child with shaking hands and cried with joy. Ink came running and saw his son.

"I thought you killed him," Ink cried holding his son.

"I don't kill infants," Error said. Error smiled at the parents holding the child. Dream invited him in. Error accepted and dragged in the clothing. He gave it to them as a gift. Error was on the couch and looked at the parents.

"How did you heal him? We were told he would suffer a painful death if we didn't kill him," Dream said.

"The soul defect would have given him a painful death but it's easy to cure," Error said. They looked at him.

"We were told it was incurable," Ink said. Error looked at them.

"Nothing is incurable especially not a soul defect," Error said. The child reached for his parents then looked at Error and reached for him. This surprised all three. The little one was ready to cry Dream tried to hush him. It didn't work. Dream gave his son to Error who managed to calm him quickly. They noticed how much the child liked him. Error made his soul tell the child who his real parents were. The child was given back to his parents.

"How can we thank you?" Ink asked.

"Stop creating that is all I want nothing else," Error said They agreed. Error left and it hurt him leaving the little child behind. He missed them when he got back home. Ink and dream spread the news of what Error had done for them. Error just stayed in his anti void after that. He missed the little shit. He missed the child. One day he heard a portal open and saw ink stare at the anti void wide-eyed. He was impressed with how the anti void looked. Dream walked out of the portal with their son. Error just looked at them.

"You were planning on keeping him weren't you?" Ink asked. Error sighed.

"I thought you abandoned him because you didn't want a sick child so yes I was. The thing that changed my mind was Ink not creating as I realized he was mourning" Error said looking at them. They looked at him.

"You have your morals and ethics straight," Ink said. Error just smiled. The little one could walk now as it had been some time since Error left his home. Dream let his son down who ran to Error.

"We figured he wanted to meet you again," Ink said as Error hugged the child after the child hugged Error first

"His name is Palette and he's a little underdeveloped," Ink said. Error nodded. Palette clung onto Error's shoulders. Error gave him a piggyback ride. as the adults talked.

"Palette is deaf, but we are going to get a procedure done that can let him hear and he is also going to learn sign language," Dream explained. Error nodded to show that he understood.

"You know that for palette to learn sign language should you start now or else he will not be able to communicate? you know what? give me a second," Error said. He sat down and placed palette in front of him then opened the codings for palette. Ink and dream freaked out but Error both ignored them and stopped them from interfering. He closed the codes and looked at the confused boy. He had gagged both of his parents for a moment. Palette looked at his parents confused about what they had in their mouths. Error snapped his fingers catching the attention of the boy. Both parents stopped. Error ungaged them.

"His hearing is fixed but you have to speak with him for him to learn," Error said. The parents talked with him and it overwhelmed them. Error stopped them.

"One at a time remember this is the first thing he hears in his life," Error said. They looked at him. Palette wobbled over to his parents and reached for Dream wanting up. Dream took him and tested the child's hearing. He thanked Error. Error just smiled.

"You've saved our son's life and given him the ability to hear. How can we repay you?" Dream asked.

"I don't need a repayment. Just let me follow the boy as he grows to make sure there will be no side effects," Error said.

Timeskip

Error looked at the house Ink had made him. Ink had insisted on repaying him and made a house for error while promising to only create within the antivoid. Error smiled he became a nanny for palette and any smaller siblings Palette would get. In the end Error, the destroyer of worlds started a very popular daycare.