no magic

I didn't know that medictale papyrus was named so I'm gonna call him Bandaid

No one p.o.v

Error laid in the anti void completely unable to move. The abuse finally got to him. He simply couldn't take anymore but was forced to. His soul had slowed down magic production. It resulted in him not being able to destroy. Ink had been suspicious of his disappearance and had paid him a visit. Ink had left after breaking every single bone in error's body. This worsened error's condition making it harder for him to see. Fate was furious with error. The balance was so close to tipping that two more aus would do the trick. Fate was desperate. She needed error to start destroying but didn't notice the lack of magic production. Fate got the voices to scream louder and be worse than ever before. This also worsened Error's condition. He was completely blind now his soul no longer produced magic. The only thing keeping him alive was fate. She found out what was wrong once he stopped producing magic and knew there was nothing she could do to stop what she had started. The first AU's collided. Ink instantly went into the anti void. He saw Error laying completely defenseless. Ink didn't notice that the injuries from last time haven't healed even the tiniest bit.

"Error What the hell have you done?" Ink asked. He almost cried in rage. He didn't get an answer and attacked. Ink was blinded by rage and didn't notice that Error didn't move at all. Ink had almost taken all of his anger out on Error who could feel it all but couldn't do anything about it. Fate watched how her child was treating the vulnerable destroyer and was discussed. How could ink not notice something wrong? Error just cried silently as he was beaten. Ink stopped and finally noticed the lack of moment he walked over and examined Error. He tried to get a response from Error anything but nothing was gained. Ink felt four Au's colliding. one of them being an original. All of the copies died with it.

"But Error is here. It must be another destroyer," Ink concluded. Fate felt so discussed with her child. She forced Inks magic to make a letter that explained the balance and Error's life so far. Ink looked at what his Paintbrush just made. He didn't believe he had time but he read it. He was horrified, to say the least, but then felt guilt. He felt the vastest guilt that he would ever find. He wished to die but he didn't deserve such mercy. He created a blanket for Error. He walked over to Error and wrapped him in the soft fabric and gently picked him up. He could feel Error's fear. Ink gently rubbed Error's skull but that only made things worse. Ink sighed he made a portal to his room in the doddlesphere. Ink tucked his mortal opponent in his bed and wrote on the paper that revealed the balance. He then wandered to the meeting room where everything was pure chaos. People asked him for solutions and hoped to get direction on what to do but Ink simply dropped the paper and left. Everyone was stunned. Dream took it and read it out loud. He soon found himself in tears. Medic ran to inks room. He broke open the door and saw Error sleeping. Medic gently summoned Error's soul and despite being an experienced doctor was the sighted enough to make him hurl into the trashcan. He gently picked up the sleeping skeleton and ran to the treating area. He hoked error up to a few machines then rushed to his own AU to get a very extraordinary device. He ran back and immediately placed the devices onto Error's soul. He connected the Device to an iPad. The device allowed for anyone to see the mental and physical status of any monster that it was connected to. He opened Error's states. So many red alarms went off instantly in his AU as they also had a direct connection to the device. Medic started treating Error's body while his hospital was in chaos trying to locate the person the device was connected to. Medic knew that he would need help with this. He called his brother on the emergency line.

"Sans I can't come right now a-"

"Papyrus I'm with the person that triggered the alarm and need your help right now, come to the Doodleshpere after you told someone else that I'm taking care of it," Medic then ended the call and started to work on the soul. Bandaid soon entered the room and started to work on Error's body. Error had woken and his stress level increased by the breath. Medic kept an eye on it but no matter what he did could he not get Error to relax. Error's soul rate was also dangerously high but again they couldn't do anything about it. Medic did his best to heal Error's soul but admitted he simply couldn't heal it fully. Medic placed it back in its respective place. He helped his brother with Error's body and they were forced to give Error a drowsing medicine. Error was drunk but it was better than his soul getting permanent damage due to stress. It took them twelve hours to finish him. Twelve hours of Error being drunk on medicine. He didn't like being drunk and was crying in fear once the medicine wore of. Heck, he cried the entire time. Medic gently whispered to Error parsing him for taking the treatment well. Error was tugged in thick blankets he had an oxygen mask and a lot of wires giving him a steady supply.

"Thanks, Papyrus. I think you should go back and explain. I'll take it from here," Papyrus nodded and left. Medic walked out of the treating area and was bombarded with questions and yelling. Some people walked over to Error to see how he was doing. He saw Error getting more stressed by the minute.

"EVERYONE OUT LEAVE THIS AREA WILL BE LIMITED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE SO LEAVE!" Medic had yelled and that never happened. everyone left and medic told Errorthat he would be alone for a bit. Medic sighed and locked the door to the treating area. He then went to bed knowing that the iPad would wake him if something were to happen. While all of that had happened had Ink destroyed every single copy that he ever made and had put himself into a coma. He needed to be alive for his creations to be alive so he saw that as the only option. The next morning came by and originals had noticed the missing copies. They went to check on Error but he was sleeping quietly. He was sleeping but Fell decided to wake him by violently shaking him. Medic was woken by the iPad and rushed to the nursing area and tackled Fell to the ground.

"What exactly do you think that you're doing?" Medic asked while holding a finger against a nerve point by Fell's neck.

"WELL, THIS MOTHERFUCKER HAD BEEN OUT DESTROYING AGAIN SINCE THERE ARE NO COPIES LEFT!" Fell screamed. Medic pressed down on the nerves effectively immobilizing him. Fell tried to move but his body was completely limp.

"Can't move? well, neither can Error so find another suspect," Medic hissed. He grabbed the collar of Fell's shirt and threw him out of the room. Medic sighed and went to check on Error. Nothing too concerning compared to yesterday. Medic changed some of the Ive's. He then sighed. He would need to get some food in Error and bath him. He couldn't bath him alone. Medic sighed and went to the meeting room. People asked him about Error and he sighed.

"I need help with Error spa I think you would be my best bet," Medic said.

"Why me I'm only good at wellness-related stuff,"

"Exactly," They left. It was silence until Spa wanted to know why he was preferred over the others.

"Error need a bath and I have this feeling that it won't be as easy as it sounds," Spa nodded and they walked by the still passed out Fell. Medic gently unhooked Error and picked him up. Error's states got alarming again. They walked to a bathroom with a bathtub and filled it with water. Error was stripped and gently placed in water but his states got so alarming that Medic had to remove him.

"Got a plan B?" Medic asked. Spa thought and took out his phone. He texted Abyss. He came.

"What is going on and holy shit that's a lot of scars," Abyss said staring at Error.

"Can you crystallize the water?" Spa asked abyss emptied the tub and used the remaining water droplets to make breathable water. Medic touched it and his hand got soaked. Abyss did this a few times and left. Error was placed in and his states got up again.

"Calm down Ru. even if your head is under will you still be able to breathe," Spa said. He caressed Error's head.

"Medic go rest I'll take it from here," Spa half ordered. Medic was thankful since he hasn't recovered from the amount of magic he used the day prior.

"Thanks," then he left. Spa gently scrubbed Error's body and told Error about what had happened in the past twenty-four hours. After all, He was a few of the sanses that were nice to Error. They were done. Error wrapped in a good load of Blankets. he was back in bed with everything hocked to him again. Spa was also feeding him mashed bananas with milk. Error softly whined as he felt a hand stroking his cheek. It was a sign that he was getting better.