drabbels 2

This is part two of the drabbles form last time.

no one P.o.v

Golden had woken up and asked for his sister. He expected her to be injured since she wasn't with him once he woke but he just got told that she died. He actually killed thunder once he told him how she died. That was almost a year ago. Now he sat at her waterfall. one of the citizens of the place had placed a gravestone there. Everything felt so sad. Even the waterfalls glow was a lot dimmer than usual He looked down but refused to cry for his loss. He held it all in. He heard someone walking through the water towards him. He stood up and looked at who it was. Just his father. He sat again. Nightmare sat beside him and looked down.

"I never really got to know the runt," he said. Gold knew what he asked for.

"If one word could describe her then I would say underestimated," Nightmare stared at her. He wanted to know more now. Gold got the hint.

"She was cold. could kill without feeling shit for her victims but just couldn't bring herself to hurt her family. She was fucking powerful. The glow in this waterfall is her excess magic that she had to dump somewhere," Gold paused. He couldn't stop one of his tears as it felt. Nightmare looked at his son. He gasped and crawled backward. Gold looked to where his father had looked and saw his sister stand there looking very disappointed. She walked up to him and slapped him hard.

"You're pathetic. You know that? You had me worried for a fucking month yet you cry once you find out that I died," She said not happy. Gold laughed at her and tripped her so she fell on him. He hugged her. Nightmare just awkwardly glanced at them.

"So you're not dead?" he asked. She just looked at him.

"do I look dead to you?" she replied. Gold stood up. He still hugged her and now held her. He looked at his father and left. She looked at him.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Home I live alone now," He answered. He lived in waterfall. They came to his house and he let them in. He noticed that his sister was asleep so he took her to an extra room he had. The room had a bed but also metal bars in front of the window as he was planning on getting a pet. She was left there and he left to kill their pregnant mother. He came to his old house and heard the screams of a baby. He walked in and saw Error holding a baby and Ink holding both of them. Error looked at him kinda surprised.

"Ink wants to name him papercut So you have a little brother now," Error said casually.

"Oh I came to say that MY sister didn't die when she jumped but you will," He said and killed Error. Ink was furious and tried to kill Gold as a fuck you too, but gold killed him. He looked at the crying baby and sighed. He was gonna take it home knowing that the runt would want to meet him. Gold wrapped him in his mother's bloody scarf and left. The runt had woken up and looked at the window. She didn't move thinking that Gold had brought her back to their mother. She felt so betrayed. Then gold walked in holding a child. She looked at him.

"Sorry about the bars but was gonna get a pet by the way we have a little brother and our mother is dead so he landed on me," gold said showing runt their newly born brother.

"His name?" She asked.

"Papercut,"

"Why can he get a name when I didn't get one?" Runt asked but knew she couldn't get an answer.

"I don't know. Probably because mom didn't want you," He said. She just nodded but then looked down.

"My name is aqua now deal with it," She said. He laughed.