The void changes people part 2

No one P.o.v

It has been a full year since Error gave that message. Classic had taken Inks paintbrush broke it and threw the remains into the void. Ink was devastated but he deserved it. People into void celebrated the day by not only burning the broken paintbrush but also (the few that could) leaving. Error staid behind with those that couldn't until everyone had left. Even then did he stay behind. People went to him if they needed someone to talk with about their problems. The reason behind him staying was simple. Down there people cared he feared that if he left he would be alone again. Nightmare and his gang were there and watched the day he was thrown in. He felt betrayed but down here he felt cared for. Blue would stay with him until the very end and that was something he knew. Error slowly began to feel things for the cheerful skeleton but he fears that it would ruin their friendship so he kept quiet. A monster entered the void as Error lazily floated by. He looked at them with his lazy smile.

"Error I need some help..." It was Geno that had entered. Error floated over to him and blue followed.

"What now?" Error asked. The glitching was replaced with echoes.

"Reaper he's constantly Trying To Make Me Angry And HE WON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" Geno yelled. Error chuckled.

"He wants attention from you and only you. I've watched through portals and I think he's in love," Error said. Geno's face turned red.

"Like that's gonna happen," Geno said angered but Error noticed something in Geno's eyes. Error smirked as he opened a portal to where ever reaper was. Then picked up Geno threw him into the portal.

"YOU TWO LOVE EACHOTHER AND I WANT MY OTP TO BE A THING!" Error yelled so everyone heard and looked at the two. Error and Blue watched through a portal Blue was laughing a little. Geno death glared at Error. Error looked at the room he had thrown Geno into and apparently the council was in the middle of a meeting.

"This is revenge," He said.

"I was Drunk and it's happened three years ago," Geno mouthed. Ink then walked over to the portal. He tried to speak but Error closed the portal in his face. Blue looked at him concerned and patted his back. Error moved a little and just floated back to his previous spot. Blue saw his sad face.

"How about we go to outertale or just watch it?" Blue asked trying to brighten the mood.

"I don't want to leave the void," Error said. Blue sighed.

"I know but I can't really cheer you up while we're down here," Blue said.

"There is one thing you can do," Error said. This peaked Blue's interest.

"What?" He asked.

"My back has been sore and stiff do you think you can do anything?" Error asked and blue nodded.

"Lay down," Blue said and Error did as told Blue gently gave him a massage. It relaxed both of them. Error just laid there and Blue laid with him. His eyes closed and breathing steadily.

"AY LOVEBIRDS DON'T SIN IF A SHIT TONE OF PEOPLE CAN ENTRE!" Geno yelled through a portal.

"Don't worry Error is too dense to notice," Blue yelled back thinking that Error was asleep.