The garden that died.

no one P.o.v

"Ink are you sure that this is a good idea? it's just so random," Dream asked.

"I'm sure that this will work. We don't know anything about error so this will be our best chance to learn something about him. Plus the code of this AU is old and honestly, I don't think anyone knows what its origins come from." Ink said smiling as he finished his newest AU. This AU was designed to make people do something they wouldn't be caught dead doing while expressing themself and their inner feelings. It was a garden with the most beautiful plants and a statue in the middle It was an angel. The two hide in the garden in the tallest tree. It took five minutes before Error came but he did. He looked around the only living beings were the plants. 

"ₜₕᵢₛ ₘₐₖₑₛ ₘy ⱼₒb ₑₐₛᵢₑᵣ bᵤₜ ᵢₜ'ₛ ₛᵤcₕ ₐ bₑₐᵤₜᵢfᵤₗ ₚₗₐcₑ. dₒ ᵢ ᵣₑₐₗₗy ₕₐᵥₑ ₜₒ dₑₛₜᵣₒy ₜₕᵢₛ? ₒᵣ ᵣₐₜₕₑᵣ cₐₙ ᵢ ₜₕᵢₛ ᵣₑₘᵢₙdₛ ₒf ₕₒₘₑ ₐₙd wₕy ₜₕₑ ₕₑₗₗ ₐₘ ᵢ ₛₐyᵢₙg ₜₕᵢₛ ₒᵤₜ ₗₒᵤd?" (This makes my job easier but it's such a beautiful place. do I really have to destroy this? or rather can I this reminds of home and why the hell am I saying this out loud?) Error asked. He looked around and had this soft smile Ink and dream didn't know what to respond to this. Error just walked around he felt so calm and removed a few weeds that Ink had accidentally created along the way. He dropped them on Red who was on a date with blue. Error looked at the statue and admired it. He looked at it with the same soft smile. He opened the codes of the AU and snapped a few. Ink and Dream got ready to flee if necessary but Error smiled as the AU shock a little. He closed the coding knowing that the AU would never be able to grow. The only reason he could do this was because of the lace of monsters and humans in the AU. He sat on a bench and the two others were getting impatient. Error took out a small music box. He opened it and out came a beautiful melody. Then a voice.

He smiled as he knew that the music box would show its magic if he opened it but he never dared to do it. Clear magic plus came from the music box as it formed citizens for the AU however they were all clearly ghosts. A papyrus sat beside Error. They smiled. Ink and Dream were baffled by the two especially the fact that error held the souls of all of his AU. He smiled as he spoke with them.

"Wₑ cₐₙ'ₜ ₛₜₐy ₕₑᵣₑ ₜₕᵢₛ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ ₒᵤᵣ ₐᵤ bᵤₜ ₐₙ ᵤₙfᵢₙᵢₛₕₑd ₒₙₑ ₜₕₐₜ ᵢₙₖ ₘₐdₑ. Yₒᵤ ₙₑₑd ₜₒ gₒ bₐcₖ ₜₒ ₜₕₑ ₘᵤₛᵢc bₒₓ," (We can't stay here This isn't our AU but an unfinished one that Ink made. You need to go back to the music box,) Error spoke after some time. The king nodded and guided everyone back. The last one to leave was his brother. The Papyrus hugged his brother. Error had tears in his eyes. He missed his home so much. He missed the resets it all he missed not being forced to kill.

"Remeber why you are doing all of this brother," Papyrus said. 

"iₜ'ₛ ₛₒ ₙₒ ₒₙₑ ₑₗₛₑ wᵢₗₗ ₑₙd ᵤₚ ₗᵢₖₑ ₘₑ," (It's so no one else will end up like me,) Error said through his tears. Papyrus gave his brother a sad smile but then left. Error broke down crying it was his worst breakdown in eons. He cried waterfalls and his strings grew unstable Ink took a picture ready to tell everyone what he saw but Dream had a different plan. He ran to Error hugging him and Error hugged back. He didn't care who it was he just needed the comfort. Dream didn't hush the other he didn't say anything until he saw an opportunity.

"Mind explain why you're crying?" Dream asked altering his voice a little. Error cried harder he didn't want to say it but the coding forced him to do so.

"ᵢ ⱼᵤₛₜ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ ₑₙd ᵢₜ ₐₗₗ ᵢ dₒₙ'ₜ wₐₙₜ ₜₒ ₖᵢₗₗ ₐₙyₒₙₑ ₜₕₐₜ ᵢₛₙ'ₜ ₘyₛₑₗf bᵤₜ ᵢf ᵢ dₒ ₐₛ ᵢ wₐₙₜ ₜₕₑₙ ₐᵤ'ₛ wᵢₗₗ ₖᵢₗₗ ₑₐcₕ ₒₜₕₑᵣ.,"( I just want to end it all I don't want to kill anyone that isn't myself but If I do as I want then AU's will kill each other. )Error screamed every word and cried harder. Error cried and Cried until he cried himself to sleep. Dream sighed and used his powers to get the other into an even deeper sleep. Dream picked him up supporting his head and legs but he was horrified by the weight of Error. He was so light. Dream walked over to ink.

"I'm taking him home and leaving him in a coma until we have figured out what to do and how to help him," Dream said and left. He placed the lighter on his bed and tugged him in. Dream teleported a suringe filled with sleep medication into his hand and injected it into Error. It would keep him asleep for about a week. Not that Error would need medecin to stay asleep for that long anyways. Dream called a meeting told everyone what happened and soon it was made clear that the destroyer shouldn't be attacked no matter what unless it's for self-defence and only if he starts the fight. It was also made clear to contact Dream if the destroyer showed up. Dream however refused to let anyone see Error in his vulnerable state especially since they convinced him of putting magic restraints on Error. Dream had only injected Error once but three weeks went by and Error was still sleeping. He had begged Medic to examine him and Medic came with a long list of diagnosis with Error's body. Dream came with his own list of mental issues as he would snoop around Error's memories from time to time. Error's body was treated the best they could. They took care of his injuries the bones that had healed wrong and a lot of other things. They haven't been able to fatten him up but that wasn't the main concern right now as skeletons could take periods of time without food. Dream kept on nursing the small skeleton back to health and eventually fell in love. It was impossible to miss. Error could wake at any moment and two months after he first came to the house did he wake up. He woke without feeling any pain besides the starvation. He felt warm and cozy and that scared the living daylight out of him he was quickly up looked around scared and tried to open a portal. Nothing he saw the magic restraints and wanted to make a run for it but Dream opened the door. Error was paniced and tried to find a way out he was desperate. Dream had the other cornered And Error found himself at the others mercy. Dream loamed over the smaller making Error more scared but dream didn't hurt Error like he feares he hugged the smaller close and hushed the other trying to comfort him. Error was still scared but Dream had searched his mind and knew how to calm him. Lach on and don't let go until it turns awkward. Dream did just that hugging the other closely. And don't let go. Error still feared what happened but slowly realized If Dream was going to kill him he would of done something by now. Error was calm and expected for Dream to let go but he didn't and it soon turned awkward. Dream let go then and smiled.

"So Error You have been asleep for some time and a lot of things happened. Ink grew bored of creating AU's I found you passed out in a random AU. Some really old AU suddenly Appered but without any monster. And medic fixed most of your body the only thing left is for you to gain weight," Dream explained. Error nodded in silence. Dream the lifted the smaller. Error blushed a little not expecting it and Dream went straight to the kitchen started the deep fried he had and fried anything that could be fried and still taste good and placed it in front of Error.  He needed unhealthy food. That was how serious his case was. That and his soul was so damaged that he would forever be underweight because the soul needed that many calories. Dream had placed thirty different dishes in front of Error. All held some kind of unhealthy breakfast item. Dream started to feed Error ever so slowly. Dream found him so Adorable and was ready to propose his love right then and there but he didn't want to look like a creep in front of Error so he held it in and would one day confess. Just not today.