Angel

Error was bored. He was alone in this huge building and the people living there weren't home. He could go explore, but he didn't want to. He could turn on this big plastic and glass thing that made moving pictures with all colors and made sounds, but he didn't understand anything it said. He could steal some chocolate, but he didn't want people running after him when they got home. He laid on a pillow filled with small beads. It was in a kind of bowl that hung from chains from the ceiling. Error laid on his stomach and nuzzled against the pillow. His wings were laying off the side. He looked down at the floor that was about five meters under him. He closed his eye's trying to sleep. Nope, he wasn't tired. He looked at the window wanting to stretch his wings, but he wasn't allowed to go outside without anyone in the house. He decided to fly down and explore. His wings touched the ground as he walked it wasn't a pleasant feeling since they were kinda sore. He came to the unexplored parts of the building and stared at some of the pictures in aww. It was Nightmare and a skeleton looking similarly but in yellow clothing. They laid on a bed of flowers. Error smiled his eyes practically stars. It was so cute. he took out a map he had made and drew the new corridors before writing in some kind of code. He could read and wrote in his code language but not speak. He continued to map out the place. He found some stars and looked down he heard a noise from down there. Curiosity got the better of him and he walked down. He looked around and saw cells similar to some he spend a lot of time in. He remembered all the experiments that would be done on him. His wings came from one of those experiments. It was also the reason he couldn't speak. He looked around and made eye contact with someone. His blood froze his body started to shake. He ran he didn't want to go through that again. He flew through the corridors hitting his wings on almost all door frames and hide in his bowl. He laid under the pillow and cried he was terrified. He had made eye contact with one who had harmed him. The person that experimented on him. He stayed in his bowl even when the others came home. His wings were bing crushed but he didn't care he knew that the pain he got from that was less than the pain that person would cause him. He heard the people that lived in the building come home. They called for him but he didn't dare to show himself.

Nightmare and his gang looked around for their little angel. Error was absolutely terrified so they had to find him and calm him before he did something stupid or something that would accidentally harm him. They searched for him and Nightmare found that he hides in his little relaxing spot. Nightmare got a ladder and climbed up to the bowl. No Error he lifted the bean bag and found their terrified Angel. Error tried to go under the beanbag as soon as he was uncovered. Nightmare sighed. He wrapped a few tentacles around Error to not only calm him but to prove that he would protect him. He held his tentacles round Error who slowly calmed down. Nightmare gently picked him up and held Error. Error clung to him for dear life. Nightmare climbed down and walked to the living room. Error wrapped his wings around him for protection. They entered and Dust stood there with Error's map.

"Boss I think Error found the dungeon," Dust said and showed the map. He had made the hallway with all the furniture and drawn the stairs.

"Then he probably found Sci and Fell Sci," Nightmare concluded. They knew Error couldn't Understand them. Nightmare gently rocked the little angel to calm him but it didn't work.

"Definitely found them," Cross said. He offered to take Error and nightmare accepted. Cross gently spoke to Error and tried to move him. Error didn't budge. Cross gently moved his hand and Error started to cry. Nightmare sighed. He gently freed himself. Error really didn't like this he cried harder and now used his wings to cling to Nightmare. Cross noticed something about the wing. They were a bit bloody. Cross moved some of the feathers and found why. A piece of a door frame was in it.

"Nightmare, hold him still, as what I'm about to do will hurt," Cross said. Nightmare gently tightened his grip on Error. Cross quickly removed the wooden frame. Error struggled as it hurt. Killer ran after a medkit as Cross removed the splinters. Error struggled a lot. Killer returned gave Error a strong pain killer. He then gently stitched the wound shut after cleaning it. Error was high on painkillers now. He just laid on Nightmare and made weird clicking noises. Cross took him from Nightmare and Error wrapped his wings around Cross. The rest of the gang decided to find what Dorfraim was broken. Cross where gently petting Error's wings. He nuzzled against his soft feathers. They had rescued him from Sci and his fell version a year back. He had been hurt in so many different ways. He had gotten wings, a tail, and a pair of cat ears. The tail and ears were something he cut off the second he had a knife. He would have done the same to the wings but they stopped him and scolded him for self-harming. Error liked the way Cross caressed his wings he hugged him closer and somehow got his head inside of crosses ribcage. Cross looked down.

"Error get out," Cross knew Error didn't understand him, but error always knew what he meant. Error shook his head and that tickled Cross. Error crawled inside of Cross so now it looked like cross had wings. Error was only half as big as Cross so he could stay inside the ribcage comfortably. Cross got up and helped Error turn so his wings were behind the two of them. Cross walked around happily scaring the shit out of everyone. It was a nice prank. They found which frame it was and fixed it only a few seconds later was a bone fired against it. They looked at the intruder. The stare sanses were ready to attack and they were together with Fell and mafia. Cross ran he needed to get Error to safety. They came to the bowl.

"Error fly to safety," Cross whispered. Error did. He hid in the bowl. Cross saw that Ink had followed them. He had seen the winged creature fly up to the bowl. Cross and ink started fighting. Error watched it all happen and were scared. He saw how bad Ink beat Cross. He couldn't bear to watch it so he threw the bean bag down on Ink. He then freed the bowl from the chains and turned it just in time for ink to get up. Now he was stuck like a spider in a glass. Error sat on the bowl and used his strings to secure the area. The gang didn't know he had strings. Error dragged Cross on top of the bowl and wrapped him in his wings. Error cried on Crosses wounds. It healed them but neither of them noticed. Ink started to hit on the inside of the bowl but Error hit it hard once and it stopped. The sound in there would be deafeningly loud. Error still protected Cross. He felt people trying to get in the let one in and it was dust. He was also in a horrible state. Error let another in. Nightmare. Error just removed the strings. Ink started again but this time Nightmare shouted something that got Ink quiet. Error didn't listen he just hugged Cross closer. 'Nice fluff was hurt no one may see him.' Error thought to himself and shielded Cross. Nightmare asked to see him but Error refused and hugged him closer. The others tried to let him free cross but it didn't work five minutes went by and Cross woke. He looked at himself and found all of his wounds healed. Error let go now he got off the bowl and then tackled dust. cross looked down at himself.

"Did any of you heal me?" He asked

"Error wouldn't let you go so I think he healed you," Nightmare said. It was obvious that he was wounded. They looked at Error who cried in Dust's wounds.

"What else can he do?" Killer asked. They all shrugged and stared at the bundle of feathers. Error left dust and jumped at killer who fell to the floor