Suicide murder went wrong

I will admit I wasn't completely sober whilst writing this.

Error looked at his child but then at the void. He felt guilty for what he was about to do, but he rather both his child and him to die than live a suffering life in the world he had. He rather be the reason for his girl's death than for her to suffer as he did. He had tears falling like waterfalls but he had to do it. He caressed his daughter's cheek. He whispered a quick I'm sorry and leaned forward. He would have fallen if it wasn't for outer grabbing him and his child last second. Error had passed out as he fell but he held his daughter close. Outer got them up and landed on the ground he had watched Error closely before he fell. He was shocked when he saw the child wrapped up in a blanket. He took them home and told his brother to not call ink because this was a suicide attempt. Outer gently laid Error on the couch and moved the blanket so he could see the child. It was clear to him that it was a girl and who the father was but his question was if Ink was the father was this child consensual? Outer's brother Stare saw the child and figured the same but he always had trouble telling skeleton's genders only Outer Classic Sci and MEd. He took a picture of the child and sent it to the Papyruses Groupe chat also writing what happened and his thoughts on it. Now that enraged a lot of Papyruses that all had a serious discussion/fight with their brothers about Error. Ink got the message soon and ran to outer's house but so did Classic and His brother original. Ink ran over to the house wanting to see if it was his Daughter.

"If the Child really is mine which I doubt I want to see her," Ink yelled. Outer would have opened but Stare stopped him.

"How did you know the gender of the child? I know that you have tried to kill Error on multiple occasions in the past Week," Stare said through the door. Classic and Original heard it. Classic Decided to Fight Ink While Original entered the house. He saw the sleeping Error.

"I can take him to my AU to hide," Original offered. Stare nodded ignoring his brothers complaining. Original Gently picked up the sleeping destroyer and portaled home. Classic followed soon after. Both made sure to tell everyone in their AU that no one not from the AU should be allowed in resulting in the AU going into lockdown. Original gently caressed Error. He saw marks covering Error's body not only scars but scratch marks and what looked like bites. The baby bones began to cry waking her mother. Error was up in seconds Calming his child. Then he realized where he was and greeted Original. Then he saw Classic and freaked out. Original reassured him making the destroyer calm.

"You two know each other?" Classic asked.

" I found him one day in our AU Beaten and bloody so I took him in and nursed him to health. I've invited him to dinner ever since," Original said. The little one was making a fuss again. She was hungry and Error knew. He wanted to feed her but he had nothing. Original looked at the little girl.

"Do you know why they're crying?" He asked.

"She's hungry but I can't make my magic produce milk for her..." Error said and grew quiet.

"Error Who is that father and I want to know why do you destroy?" Classic said. He recorded everything Error said with his phone in case he would get any useful information

"I don't know Who the father is it was a gang rape that brought her to his world and I didn't know I was pregnant until Labor. As for why I destroy (Insert Description of Balance)" Error explained trying to calm his daughter. Classic was stunned. He felt terrible but made a decision. He ended the recording.

"You're staying here. We will help you take care of your daughter and I don't care if you want to go back to the anti void or not but that place is not a place anyone should stay in," Classic said Original agreed. Error was shocked but Cried. He was happy that they cared. Classic soon left to get baby equipment for Error but also food for two extra mouths. He also uploaded what Error told him to the Multiverses version of Facebook. He wrote 'I don't know about you but I think Ink needs to be investigated,' Sci and Mafia replied 'On it' Classic sighed and teleported home with the food and baby formula. He took the most calcium-rich one and started to make it the second he entered. The little one was still crying. Error was looking exhausted and looked as if he was ready to pass out. Classic handed him the formula in a bottle and Error tried to feed the little one but she didn't want to drink. She took a sip but didn't like it.

"Sans did you by the right formula?" Original asked.

"I did I think she doesn't want it or something," Classic replied.

"Error We're gonna get some food in you and see if she wants your milk instead," Orginal said. Error just nodded and Original quickly got a plate of spaghetti for Error. Classic knew that Error shouldn't eat that knowing that it wasn't edible most of the time. Original saw the worried face Classic made.

"You know We Papyruses make the food disgusting on purpose to try and make you guys stop being lazy," Original said. Error cracked a smile at Classics' dumbfounded expression. Error happily ate. His daughter still crying. He was done and summoned his body before freeing one breast. The little one latched one and was drinking happily. Error still looked ready to pass out.

"How old is she?" Classic asked.

"12 hours," Error said. They stared at him.

"You should sleep," Classic said. Error nodded and felt His daughter let go but she was still hungry. He moved her to his other breast. She happily latched on again.

"I know but she has to be done first," Error said. Sans smiled at him seeing how caring he was to his girl despite being completely exhausted. He saw the little one let go and yawn. Error was tiered himself but wrapped her a bit tighter in the blanket she fell asleep in his arms as he fought to stay awake.

"Sleep we made our AU go into lockdown. So no one can enter," Original said. Not even a second later was Error out cuddling his daughter but forgot to unsummon his body.