A stolen soul

This is not originally my Idea and the person that gave me permission to use it is @DtKillers

No one P.o.v

Error stood in front of them all. The bad guys behind him and everyone else in front of him. Ink stood before him with happiness and hatred. Error was dull. Fate had removed his soul and given it to ink. Everyone noticed how Error looked different. How he didn't even care to pretend.

"Something's off," Dream said.

"There is usually emotions in Error but now his just dull," Dream said. This caused people to freeze. Error tor out his strings from his eyes and quickly tangled everyone No one was left not even the bad guys.

"Error what the hell?" Cross aksed. Error ignored them as he walked up to Ink and took his soul. Ink yelled and screamed that he shouldn't do it but Error didn't care.

"Ink you're telling me that I shouldn't take my own soul after you stole it and claimed it as your own," Error stated and riped his own mangled and twisted soul out. people gasped.

"Error that is my soul let go of it!" Ink yelled. Error freed Classic. and gave him the soul.

"Classic break it when the soul shatters we'll see who it actually belongs to," Error said. The bad guy screamed at Error they knew he was doing suicide in front of everyone. Classic looked at the soul and threw up at the mere sight.

"Sorry ink but there is no way in hell that this is yours," he said and threw up again.

"It is mine," Ink kept on insisting.

"Then let's check Classic fucking shatter it,"

"I can't," Classic said.

"Just do it," Error said Classic stiffened.

"If you don't then I'll just give it to someone that isn't a puss," Error said. Classic didn't move and Error gave the soul to Fell.

"Don't fucking be a pussy," Error said. Fell didn't waste a second and instantly shattered it. Ink didn't reacht but Error bleeds from his mouth and eyes. Error smiled as blood slowly dripped from him.

"Why would you-" Classic was cut off.

"To show everyone what kind of person your creator is. His creator killed my Au and forced me to destroy so Ink could do anything without boundaries. His creator stole my soul and Ink didn't think that it was weird that he suddenly had one. Ink created Au's that suffered and would hurt me for ending their sufferings. I'm happy to die letting everyone know what kind of entitled brat ink is," Error said and dusted.