just a kid (sad)

No one P.o.v

The ambush was happening every Sans and Papyrus was there to help get rid of the destroyer. They would expect him to beg for mercy or at least scream out in pain as it was obvious that he felt it but he didn't he only cried waterfalls in silence at he was beaten well that was until Blue came. He screamed at them begging them to stop but they never listen. They would continue but something went through their thick skulls.

"YOU'RE KILLING A KID!" He yelled out and everything froze. No one dared to move nor breathe. No one but Blue. Blue ran to him and fell on his knees gently picking up the small skeleton holding him really close. You could easily see him crying but the tears came from a child's innocent eye. It would usually be so full of wonder and curiosity but not Errors they were filled with pain. The skeletons finally looked at their target and felt their sins crawling on their back. He was small and looked fragile. He cried and began to feel himself dust.

"It hurts," The dying child whispered weakly. Blue felt his tears threatening to spill. Blue used his magic desperate to save Error and it slowed down the dusting process but couldn't stop it.

"I know dear I know," Blue said hugging them gently. Error couldn't even open his eyes.

"Why won't they let me stop? I never wanted to destroy," Error said. This caused souls to ache as their sins grew.

"Error close your eyes and sleep everything will be okay once you wake okay dear?" Blue lied and he knew it was wrong but he didn't want to say goodbye. Hands and feets gone.

"I'm sorry for kidnapping you," Error whispered. Blue gently laid his head against his ribcage right above to soul trying to calm Error down as he cried.

"You were lonely and wanted someone to listen to you I don't blame you for anything now we'll sort everything out once you wake," Blue said still managing to keep his voice clear.

"I'm sorry for lashing out whenever you would touch me,"

"You have Haphephobia from all the beatings it's not your fault please sleep the pain will end quicker," Knees and elbows gone.

"I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble,"

"It's not your fault it's my oven for wanting to help you. I'll make everyone stop hurting you once you wake again,"

"Don't lie I know I'm about to die but it will be for the best," Error said.

"No, It's not. I-I don't want t-to lose you," Blue said crying. Upper ribcage and head left.

"Thank you for caring

dad," those were the last words of the destroyer of worlds. Blue broke down completely. He held the dusty clothing and cried his soul out not caring at all. They wanted to comfort Blue but they couldn't They didn't know how to do it. Stretch tried to comfort his brother by patting his back but he didn't live to see another day as a bone instantly killed him. Everyone was left choked. Blue took Errors scarf and gently wrapped the blue and black fabric around his neck gently. Flames of pure anger burned from his eyes as he went to get revenge on those that help torture and break his son.