'I' can change him now. Part 2

edit the last two lines that got deleted for some reason. 

No one P.o.v

Error was laying on Blue. He was wearing owl-themed pajamas. He had lived with Nightmare and his gang. Blue had also moved in with them. Error was starting to behave like a child but not that anyone minded. He was terrified of sleeping alone. Blue gently caressed his skull. He was really quiet most of the time and would even do anything to not be noticed. It took them a month to find out that he was terrified of sleeping alone because of this. Killer quietly entered. He held a plate with steaming hot breakfast items in his hand. Error gently smelled the air in his sleep. Killer handed Blue the plate and sat at the other couch. Error woke and gently rubbed his eyes.

"Something smells nice," Error says sheepishly. Killer chuckled and Blue gave his head a little pat. Error sat up and saw the cheese and bacon omelet on the plate. He stared at it for some time before blue gave it to him together with a fork. Error smiled and happily ate the delicious meal. Blue left and grabbed a plate for himself. He meets Nightmare who had been cooking this morning.

"How did it go?" Nightmare asked.

"Three hours of sleep because of nightmares. I think you should be the one sleeping with him as you can remove nightmares instantly," Blue said taking a plate. Nightmare sighed and nodded. Both left to the living room. Killer was watching a cooking show. Error had cheese all around his mouth. Blue smiled and gently whipped it off using a napkin.

"Have you seen Hwwow?" Error asked. He had trouble pronouncing the r. It was something everyone found cute.

"He's out hunting," Killer said. Error nodded and returned to his food. He was soon finished and went to clean up after himself. He walked to the kitchen and placed his plate in the dishwasher. Then went to his room to play.

"Is it just me or is error's mental age changing?" killer asked.

"It is but I honestly think it's for the best," Blue said. Nightmare sighed. Error's mental age did change. He got younger. He would still remember but would eventually act out the same way a child would. Nightmare didn't look forward to the self-harming that was practically guaranteed. Nightmare sighed and walked to Error's room. Nightmare didn't knock and walked in on Error playing with playdough. Error made the gang. He was working on Killer. Nightmare smiled it was such an innocent thing to do. He saw his own face Blue's and Cross's. Error was looking at him. Nightmare sensed the child's feelings and Error was scared. He feared that he had done something wrong. Nightmare sat down and made bodies from his goop. It would solidify for about an hour before just disappearing. The bodies took the head and began to walk around. Error giggled as a child would. Nightmare smiled.

"The bodies will disappear in an hour. You won't have done anything wrong," Nightmare explained. Error nodded and watched as the figures seemed to move on their own. Error took out his dolls and let them live and interact. Nightmare was shocked and placed a hand on Error's shoulder.

"you really shouldn't be using magic," Nightmare gently reminded. Error looked at him

"This does not take magic othew than a bit to stawt them," Error said. Nightmare sighed.

"That is still a bit too much Ru. you need to take care as you magic use more magic than it used to," Nightmare explained. Error looked down in shame and turned of his dolls. Nightmare gently caressed Error's cheek. Error was beginning to cry softly. Nightmare sighed and picked him up. Error was placed on Nightmares lap. They watched the interaction in silence and nightmare noticed Error falling asleep. Nightmare sighed and carried Error in his tentacles. He saw Horror dragging a bound and gagged sans through the halls. Nightmare covered Error's ears in goop so he wouldn't be able to hear them.

"Found this pedo. What should ve do with him?" Horror asked.

"dungeon see how he feels about being raped till his tailbones break," Nightmare said. Horror nodded.

"By the way got five rabbits a deer and a wild cow," Horror said and left. Nightmare walked to the kitchen and made Killer help him in cutting the meat while Error was peacefully sleeping in his tentacles.