betrayed part 1

No one P.o.v

Error was about to destroy a shit ton of AU's she had fallen behind and need to destroy around fifty or something to make sure the balance won't tip. to make it all worse she had five minutes before it would tip. She moved outside of any AUs into the emptiness there was almost nonexisting. She knew about her original au and missed it all. She smiled up at the AUs and charged all of her magic and sang.

Ink watched as too many of his creations broke one after another. He heard the song in one AU and remembered an old friend he lost. The first AU Error destroyed. He lost his love. He grew numb and continued to create after all she used to love his creations. Alpha was her name. He saw the AU he was in crumble under him but error wasn't even there. He saw a faint figure in the cracks of the AU and went out to the emptiness of the multiverse oh what was supposed to be the emptiness. The place was overcrowded with AUs. He saw as they got destroyed. He looked at Error that glitched into a different form. His old friend.

Her song ended and she still had her original form. She knew a few hundred AUs no longer existed. She looked at her form but then noticed Ink staring with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Alpha," He whispered. Her face was covered in shadows as she looked down. His tears fell like waterfalls.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?" He yelled at the top of his lungs. She looked at him with a hateful glare.

"You say that I betrayed you but in all reality you betrayed me," Error said in a calm tone.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?" He yelled now full out crying.

"Look at me I would not be forced to kill every day if it wasn't for you I would not have lost my AU if it wasn't for you. I would have been happy, have my sister, have a family, Have A Place To Call Home BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR IGNORANCE WAS I TAKEN AWAY FROM ALL OF THAT FORCED TO KILL AND DESTROY. Ink because of you was I forced into this," Error cried and so did Ink. Error took a deep breath.

"Look around you there is barely any space left for AUs to grow. I warned you so many times so many warned you but you d-didn't care e-enough. My Au was formed into the anti-void a-and I went insane. I br-broke out and found you b-but all you did w-was attack me. Ink it h-hurts so much. You one I-I considered a friend h-has caused me so much pain," Error said. Ink fell to his knees and cried.

"How could I've been so blind," He cried and asked himself.

"You're not blind but you're arrogant and an idiot," She said.

"Can I make it up to you?" he asked.

"I don't know. But I think it's posi-" A spear implied her as she was about to forgive him. Ink looked up and his eyes went wide. A person stood beside her and had this look of disapproval on his face. He took Errors soul and her body turned to dust.

"Why di-" Ink was cut of

"Ink. Error took all the shit that was supposed to hit you. You've broken her beyond repair yet she still forgives you tell me why," The figure said

"She's a kind person," Ink said not knowing what was going on anymore.

"Ink. She's so selfless and the polar opposite of you, but that is simply to bad. Your old friend gave her soul and very existence to me so you wouldn't get what you deserved. For every wrongdoing you make will she be punished from now on remember that" The figure said and left with her soul.

Karmas P.o.v

I held Error's soul in my hand and made her calm as much down as possible the poor thing was scared beyond relief but it was understandable. I might have lied to ink but it was for the best. Destiny walked up to me and took the soul.

"I just finished restoring the codes," She said. We had moved the remaining of Error's original AU into a new multiverse. Destiny had rebuild and fixed the old place. The AU was about as old as undertale but no one other than ink knew about the place. We placed error's soul in the AU and a body formed in a rarely visited place. I looked over to the original multiverse and Ink was already in an insane asylum serves him right. I watched as Error or should I call her with her actual name? was found by her brother. He didn't believe his own eyes at first but then just ran to his sister's side and held her. He broke down crying as he hugged her. He had actually been training with Undyne a second ago.

"Papyrus what is taking y o u . . . WAIT ALPHA?!?" Undyne yelled and ran to papyruses side.

"It's unbelievable where has she been for all this time? and how did she get all of those scars?" Undyne said.

"I don't know but I'm so happy that she's finally home," Papyrus smiled.

"Papyrus, don't be too excited we need to get Alphys to cheek her because I sure as hell can see blood dripping on the snow," Undyne said. you could see them running full speed into hotland.

"She'll heal now it'll be a slow process but she will get better," Destiny said and I agreed.